Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you guys feel about the Rune Combiner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tisio

08-07-2014

bump for the removal of runes

balbraaksel

08-07-2014

I started using it when I was using a timed xp boost and I was level 16 or so to spam 15 IP tier 1 runes into the combiner to get tier 3 runes for 375 IP each.
Worked out pretty good for me, it saved me a lot of IP especially those couple of 2k IP quints I got from it, also I was the only one with tier 3 runes in my runepages of course since they're only available for purchase past level 20.

WOOSHY

08-07-2014

Please fix up your runes. probably the worst thing in this game is this entire rune system, especially the noob trap that is the rune combiner. For ****s sakes Riot, new players need friends from within the community to help them dodge all the stupid bull**** in your game. The rune combiner is just one example.

Domo Ahrigato

10-01-2014

Quote:
Damiya:
I put all our hopes and dreams into the Rune Combiner and hit combine and all I got back was a Time Spent While Dead seal and a Quintessence of IRL Despair.

Sorry dudes

That's... Kind of sad, considering.

Tkerst

10-01-2014

Quote:
Domo Ahrigato:
That's... Kind of sad, considering.

the signs were there