How do you guys feel about the Rune Combiner?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

05-18-2013

I think it's pretty worthless in my opinion. Trying to make it better by making it give runes that aren't available in the shop would be stupid and currently it's useless, so it's best to just remove it.

TachyonLark

05-18-2013

Waste of space and my friend told me to never buy tier 1 or 2 runes, so i never had a reason to use it

Mediocre Top

05-18-2013

Get rid of it or don't make it random.

That will actually help a lot IMO.

Example: I put in 2 ArPen reds, 1 AS blue, and 2 AD yellow's, I'd expect to get something of the next level that has to do with AD, not a AP yellow.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2013

The only memory i have of the rune converter is the following

I bought 2 Tier 1 runes, then realized that i should just wait to lvl 30 and get tier 3 runes, without wasting any more IP

When i got my Tier 3 runes, i said "hey, these tier 1 runes look ugly here", then went to the rune converter and realized you required at least 3 runes to make it work

Never touched the button again

NVDax

05-18-2013

It's a gamble.

inbredpsychosis

05-18-2013

I used to use it alot. I would get a bunch of tier 1 runes then upgrade them to tier 2, then upgrade the tier 2 to tier 3. I don't know if this was cost effective but I did get a few good quints out of it. Then I started getting trash and would combine the trash tier 3 with other trash tier 3 and got more trash tier 3 and stopped using it.

Gramps69

05-18-2013

It's kind of pointless... If you could recycle them into a rune of your choosing it would be much better imho

Dragon Hatchling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2013

make tier 1 runes free and cut the cost of tier 2 runes and get rid of the combiner

and make tier 1 runes unusable in ranked

Fredgerd

05-18-2013

IMO it and T1 and 2 Runes ought to be removed. Complete newbie trap. I'm incredibly glad I had friends to advise me against using either when I started.

CPB5000

05-18-2013

We have a Rune Combiner?