Diana Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

engager08

05-18-2013

Look, your Diana nerf is absurd. Now ever person who plays (and mains) as Diana has to learn to play her all over again. She was not the easiest champ to get started anyway, and now this huge nerf on her when you should be focusing on nerfing Katarina, who takes no skill to play and can kill you before you even hit her with any CC.

The nerf on Diana is Borderline Unplayable. She used to be my favorite, MAIN champion, but now I find myself looking for a whole different main. WHY, because she sucks now. I used to be able to get pentas with her, and since the nerf, I have not won a single game with her.

She was not an easy champ to get started anyway, especially in lane. Nerfing her was inappropriate. The shield stack was a good idea, but the nerf on crescent strike and everything else has made her practically unplayable.

Like I said, I used to be able to get pentas with her, and now I can't win a lane. You nerfed her way too much.

Please fix this. I understand she was really powerful before and maybe needed a nerf but you nerfed her WAY too much.

Baughwssery

05-18-2013

Okay, well your first point is fun. Everyone who plays (and mains) Diana will adapt to the new play-style and continue to be amazing with her because she did not get nerfed as hard as you think and she is still a viable pick and a great champion overall.

Vinterheim

05-18-2013

I stoped taking this seriously when he asked for MORE Kat banns.

Red VelVet Cat

05-18-2013

i stopped listening when he said pentas(emphasise the s) and now the poor baby can't win a lane as diana, ever heard of jungling?

ONE SHOT BRO

05-18-2013

riot should really be looking at her mana cost and cd. that's the problem its not her damage. i would love to see her Q being buffed to something like 70 115 160 205 250 at max rank and have ap ratio of .75 and see her mana and cd nerfed. something like 12 11 10 9 8. and mana 55 65 75 85 95. this would make her burst strong and would lessen her ability to perma chase you.

Vile Seth

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE SHOT BRO View Post
riot should really be looking at her mana cost and cd. that's the problem its not her damage. i would love to see her Q being buffed to something like 70 115 160 205 250 at max rank and have ap ratio of .75 and see her mana and cd nerfed. something like 12 11 10 9 8. and mana 55 65 75 85 95. this would make her burst strong and would lessen her ability to perma chase you.
Diana's mana costs are fine. There's a reason stealing blue shuts her down in the jungle.
I do think they should've raised her ult cooldown instead of the range way back when, that way you'd be punished for using it without Q, which would still change its effective range since the Q range was so much shorter. As it is most builds will see something like 12 or 15 seconds, which isn't much punishment.

Really I'd just like to see Riot at least try to balance her for the Jungle over lane like they did with Nunu instead of just making her the new Irelia.

Snewdy

05-18-2013

I find Katarina to be UP actually and I never play her.

xRawFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2013

Whenever I see post like this, I make sure to check OP's lolking. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/39069724#history

Keitterman

05-18-2013

@engager08
I know it's hard not to be emotional when something we think we care a lot about gets taken from us, but.. dude, calm down, you clearly aren't seeing things the way they are.

I mean really?.... Really?

if this change took her from penta-kill all over the place to can't win a game, then um... maybe she's just a poorly conceived champ all around? or something is off with your perception... which do you think the most likely cause is?

Anyway, it's a good idea to learn a variety of champs for a few reasons, one being that this game can't be balanced, so if one champ is getting a ton of easy wins, expect it to get nerfed, also, Riot doesn't like their nerfs to be ineffective, so expect that nerf to do its job.

engager08

05-18-2013

I'm not blowing this out of perspective, her shield now does NO damage and takes less damage over all. The third strike nerf also, that third strike is important and she is plenty viable in jungle.

And yes Kat needs more nerfs. With Diana, there was work to be done to obtain the kill. I'm sorry if Kat is your favorite champ, but Diana is mine and this nerf is bogus.

I can play more than one champion, it's just stupid that I had to totally give up one of them because riot didn't nerf her CORRECTLY.