League Crashes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfiniteTea

Recruiter

05-18-2013

So, starting about maybe 1-2 months ago, League started to crash every now and then. I wasn't really troubled because I rarely crashed. But, slowly over time, I started to crash more frequently. I'm at the point where I crash 6 times in a 15 minute Twisted Treeline game. I noticed a pattern, however, when League crashed. Every time a teamfight occured, I crashed. So I assumed that the high numbers of things going on crashed my game. Later, I started to crash for absolutely no reason. I would reconnect, and buy something, activate global ult, then I would crash. I would be farming in the jungle to catch up, then I would crash. So I started crashing everywhere. I looked and looked for a solution, and I thought I found it. All I needed to do was uninstall Pando Media Booster, and end process of League Client in Task Manager. For like 3 days, it worked. Then all of a sudden, I started doing the routine crashes. I have no idea what's going on, I'm really mad, and I can't play League. Just today, when League crashed, it had 1,000,000 CPU according to my Task Manager. 1 MILLION. I mean, how is that even possible? So I looked for more solutions. I found this post where it told me to update my graphics card, so I'm doing it now. Does anyone have real, working solutions for me? Thank you in advance. Oh, and also, when League crashes, it says that League.client has stopped working. Or something along those lines.

Oburo Masaki

07-05-2014

im having a similar problem after patch 4.11

Crazy Produzer

07-10-2014

Bro Patch 4.11 is the most ****ed up patch by lol mine won't even update to it