Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

So I was Playing Udyr and the UI...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So i was playing Udyr, and that's when me and the UI began to have some fights. I was playing a heavy -CD reduction Udyr, and thus doing a lot of stance-dancing and all sorts of craziness.

Problem is, there are a couple of things that really need to be synchronized/coordinated. These I think are all general problems, and i think many champs could benefit from them. They just became a super problem when i was palying Udyr.

1) Item CDs - There currently is no easy-indicator, especially for something like Innervating Locket. I use the item, and i get my two-second buff. But I have to manually count out antoher 1 second before I change stances again to make sure the thing is ready. I would *love* to just be able to look at the item and watch its own cooldown finish and maybe even -flash- when it's done, like with some little flare, so I could safely know, "Hey, the game acknowledges that this item will give me my 50hp next time i stance change". Cause right now, if I jump the gun by like half a second, I have to wait a couple more before I can get 50 more HP, and after that happens a couple of times, i'm down a couple hundred HP! this is srs bsns (i have started to just out-loud count to myself three seconds for right now)

2) Buff Stacks - Cooldowns - Monkey's Agility (or w/e it's called) is a great move, and why i play a stance-dancer. Essentially, it gives you a buff for X seconds after you stance change that buffs your attak speed/dodge. Very helpful. Can Stack 6 times. Stupidly Helpful. Two huge problems though

a) I have no idea how long this buff is going to last. I put X up there because i srsly don't know the duration. The tooltip doesn't even say! I think it's 6 seconds? The real problem is that it has a cooldown timer on the buff that does the wind down (i'd personally like a number countdown like you see on countless WoW-UI Mods), but then, if you stack it at least once, it dissappears, and the buff just kinda chills there. How much longer is it going to last? I don't know, i can't exactly count out X seconds, cause i don't know how much it is, plus i'm alrady counting for Locket (albeit, if i'm focused on Locket, i TRUST it would keep up the buff, but this has not always been the case!)

b) how many stacks do i have? I have no idea! Even if i hover over the buff, it doens't even tell me % wise! I mean, i can watch my attack speed number, but let's face it, i am not going to remember my current attack speed, and see if it increased by another 6%). I would really love if the buff said how many stacks I had, AND indicate if i've refreshed the timer on how long until the buff expires!

IMO these are huge things that, while not a game-breaker, they are to me a game-changer. Monkey's agility in-and-of-itself is a little buggy i feel like (i've watched my attack speed numbers fly all over the place, like, it's like i lost the buff, then got it, but at a stronger application? I guess the game was thinking "Okay you have 3 staks...okay now you have none...oh wait, now you have 4 stacks"?? Extra confusing

Thanks RIOT though for Udyr, i really do enjoy them (can understand why he needs a buff) and </rant>