Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New maps, same idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falnredemption

05-17-2013

So i've had an idea for a long time and i don't understand why Riot hasn't done this yet. Why not make different maps but keep it relatively the same as Summoners Rift. What I mean by this is that it still maintains the three lane meta and even keep it looking the same but with new loactions. Such as a lava field, or a snowy tundra from the freljord. I understand stand they have the season maps but what I'm asking for is random maps each time you que just to slightly change things up. If Riot is already on this that is great but I think this would help the game so much. The reason I bring this up is because I have a lot of friends who wont play this game just because it only has one map to play on. I know there are other games like twisted treeline and dominion which are great on their own, but lets face it, most people play only Summoners Rift. I need answers Riot!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkaia

05-17-2013

To be honest? I'd love to just have some alternate skins for summoners rift. I don't mind if the monsters and the mechanics stayed the same, but why not have a version of SR that's full of lava? Or maybe it's during the winter, or maybe it has an ACTUAL JUNGLE for the jungle?