Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can someone please help? In need of it bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grimreapinturd

05-17-2013

http://imgur.com/wlMF6Xh
Lux was afk for 18 minutes, Lee Sin was afk from the beginning. What are we supposed to do in that situation? This game cost me a promotion, I can't escape this **** because of things like this and not knowing how to handle them. Link leads to screenshot of game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoL Severage

05-17-2013

/report /report /report

All joking aside, unless you're really dominating your enemy team, or your teammates didn't go AFK till end game, it's basically over. Even if you hold lanes, enemy champs will farm quickly.

I don't think there is a way to "handle it" (Onyxian Wipe reference here), unless you're already dominating and have gotten to the team fight stage of the game. If you lose players early game it's pretty much gg in my experience.