Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LEVEL 7 : MASSIVE ATTRIBUTE BOOST -dieting tips for high-level gamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver Zen

05-17-2013

Anyone who is serious about becoming a high level gamer may be interested in these dieting tips. I work and coach gamers all over the world and have found that my LIFE FORCE diet massively increases focus and energy(among other things).

Remember to reach the highest levels in life one must master themselves. The Koreans who are notorious for their grueling training regimes(playing 16 hours a day - 7 days a week) also have personal trainers, whom diet and train them physically. I take this one step further with my gamers; everything from heart rate monitors, to mountain biking, and eating superfoods -

Here is a Level from my book "Zen Gaming and the Art of Electronic Sports" which covers the LIFEFORCE diet. Let me know if you have any questions

LEVEL 7 :
MASSIVE ATTRIBUTE BOOST

Rewards: LIFE FORCE + 4pts/ ENERGY + 3pts/ ENDURANCE+ 1pts/APPEAL+ 1pts/ STRENGTH + 2pts/ FOCUS + 2pts

To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
~ Buddha (c. 563 BC to 483 BC)

This segment will focus on increasing your levels of LIFE FORCE, ENERGY, APPEAL, and ENDURANCE and transforming you into an elite role model for current and future fans.

One of the major objectives of this book is to popularize eSports. So let’s be honest. Right now gamers are mostly perceived as being overweight, unhealthy, pale, and single, not exactly role models by any stretch of the imagination.

This section contains a big level up, and is very important for the overall health and ENERGY of gamers. I recommend that you slowly work your way into this one, or if you are serious about making it to the top, just dive right in. The more you commit, the more you will transform.

A Zen Gamer only puts top-grade fuel into his body, which means eating healthy foods and eliminating foods that might slow him down.

Foods can be broken down into two categories: acidic and alkaline.

Acidic foods lower your body’s pH level. Alkaline foods increase your body’s pH level.

The pH scale, which ranges from 0 to 14, is a way of measuring how well your body is functioning. Anything above 7 is considered alkaline, and anything below 7 is considered acidic.

An acidic balance will decrease the body’s ability to absorb minerals and other useful nutrients, repair damaged cells, and detoxify heavy metals, making it more susceptible to fatigue and illness. It will also cut energy production in cells and make tumor cells flourish.

A high alkaline balance will boost the body’s immune system, prevent harmful diseases, eliminate acid waste build-up, slow down the aging process, and increases energy.

Most processed foods, such as microwaved burritos and Hot Pockets, are acidic. Processed foods take more energy for your body to digest and eliminate than they actually provide.

Energy drinks and coffee area also both acidic; they may make great sponsors, but avoid actually drinking the product. Jitters or the shakes are a common side-effect of caffeine, and can lead to miss clicks. One miss click can cost you an entire game. Is it worth it?

Real energy comes from foods with high levels of alkalinity. Think of alkalinity as LIFE FORCE and then look closely at what you eat. Compare a freshly picked apple to a TV dinner. Which one has more LIFE FORCE?

LIFE FORCE and ENERGY are both leveled by consuming foods high in life-giving nutrients.

Here is a short list of foods that are high in LIFE FORCE, and remember, the fresher the product, the more LIFE FORCE it gives: whole grains, avocados, apples, kale, maca powder, bananas, carrots, chia seeds, almonds, hemp seeds, spinach, cucumber, broccoli, goji berries, celery, bell peppers, blueberries, almonds, and broccoli.

These foods are easily digested and naturally high in essential vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, minerals, and antioxidants.

What this means for you is no more gamer acne, fat loss, endless energy, increased confidence, more ENDURANCE and LIFE FORCE, clear thinking, great skin, and even improved sexual vitality (turning a Zen Gamer into Don Juan).

The more you commit to eating healthily, the higher your level will rise. I’ve had friends lose 30 to 60 pounds in a matter of months. After switching to a LIFE FORCE diet for two weeks, one friend commented that he never felt so clear headed in his life and that he had more energy now than he ever had as a kid. His game has improved, and he has moved up to the next level.

A LIFE FORCE-giving diet will also increase your APPEAL. People will be attracted to your health and vibrancy, and want to know more about you.

For more information and a bigger level up read The Zen Life Force Diet, it contains a massive ENERGY, LIFE FORCE, and ENDURANCE lift as well as some great recipes.

“How do you build up your bank account? By putting something in it everyday. Your health account is no different. What I do today, I am wearing tomorrow. If I put inferior foods in my body today, I’m going to be inferior tomorrow, it’s that simple. “
~Jack Lalanne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titan9900

05-17-2013

"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide."
Mahatma Gandhi