Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Join us for an Aatrox reddit AMA on 5.21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightdragoon88

05-17-2013

Whoot!!!!!

Division of Zero

05-17-2013

Interested in the design choice between not giving him a team buff, considering that's so huge in his lore. Will pay attention to this one!

Iriog

05-17-2013

Why always swords? Why not give a mace or an axe or a flail?

Icarus the Moist

05-17-2013

I am kind of curious as to why he isnt on the PBE yet, his skill set and everything has been released yet nobody outside Riot has really gotten a chance to actually see him on the fields of justice yet

Morello Nerf Bat

05-17-2013

Quote:
Iriog:
Why always swords? Why not give a mace or an axe or a flail?

Last several champions had a crossbow, a flail, fists, goo, and a trident if I'm not mistaken. Plenty of variety imo.

Zerglinator

05-17-2013

But if you look at Reddit, you'll see that Aatrox AMAs pop up all across the subreddits where subreddits are dying...

Unknown Menace

05-17-2013

I wonder if he's your Idea of what a Melee Carry SHOULD be able to do, Morello. You spoke to us a lot about the problems with melee carries and how to make them viable and useful across all levels of play. I hope Aatrox is a step in that direction, cause he's got a badass feel to him, amazing concept art, and a cool story/reveal. Counting on you, bro. I hope you scouted ahead

NotBuzzJack

05-17-2013

AMA is cool, but I'm still waiting to actually play the dude on the PBE.

BlGFISH

05-17-2013

I am just gonna wonder, if he can jungle effectively and thats it.

CrazedPorcupine

05-17-2013

Seriously, You're having an AMA before Aatrox is even in the PBE? What happened to playtesting to fix bugs and make sure something is balanced? (Karma was a fair fluke tbh but I considered her balanced in the PBE, then again the PBE is really full of bad players so Karma could be UP and considered strong in the PBE :P)

I mean, really, Right now, the PBE is pretty much dead because no major changes for 3.8 have been put up for testing in the PBE and it's pretty annoying that it's like that.

Aatrox should have been released into the PBE by now, and he's not, this is a serious problem considering you're planning on an AMA before anyone even has a chance to get to know the champion or learn about him so people can actually ask more insightful/in depth questions about his design.