Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i dont know what to do is this broke?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leeaboo

05-17-2013

Oh god this is quite amusing. You claim that you're as good as a diamond player when just from this post it is easy to say you aren't. I know it can be frustrating to have bad teammates, but you if you're so good you would be able to carry even better lol. I'm not trying to seem like I'm some high ranked player, when I'm only b1. And even if it went off of kda you probably wouldn't end up much higher.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

05-17-2013

Average KDA: 6/7.2/7.4, because you're so obviously better then everyone else in the match every time.

That 1/6/5 Nidalee match 7 hours ago, in which you had 63 CS in 39 minutes (less than 1 minion per wave) since you're so obviously the best player in the entire match.

ROKAF JE

05-17-2013

Quote:
Genuwhine:
im a diamond level player stuck in bronze 3 with a high kda and a low w/l which is why this game is broken

I laughed.
Hard.

Quote:
Genuwhine:
kid ive gone 21-13 while ganking everlane constantly and lose its the teams lmao im a diamond level player stuck in bronze 3 with a high kda and a low w/l which is why this game is broken

Because diamond players die 13 times, ever.
That score is bad-average, especially if you have under 10-20 assists

He's either trolling, or blind to his own performance.

Morte et Dabo

05-17-2013

I don't play ranked but it seems part of your problem is your team is losing their lane yet odds are that you don't do much to help them. To the contrary, you probably flame them for doing bad then they dc because they are fed up with your attitude. I could be wrong and if I am I apologize. Although what I tend to do is if I notice my teammates not doing so well I push my lane and take out the tower then proceed to gank other lanes and push their towers so I can relieve some pressure and hopefully secure some gold/kills for my teammates.