Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

freezing issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Topp Sales

05-17-2013

Okay I usually don't get to upset as you can see by my name. But this has made me more mad then I have ever been at this game. Every single game at random points in the game my game just freezes for about 2-7 seconds multiple times. while it is frozen Skype runs perfectly fine. Also I just recently noticed that my sound skips all the time. for example f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-first blood. which is usually on me because my game just froze.

I was in the promotion series for platinum before this started happening. I am slowly dropping because it happens at critical times like team fights, laning phase, and even leashing blue buff. I have slowly dropped to almost gold 4.

This is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY irritating and I know its not my computer because it runs Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2 on ultra settings.

I have searched and searched and searched the web for a cure to this . I see I am not the only one with this problem but I still cant find the cure and its driving me crazy I really want to hit plat.

SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE CURE!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZapatillaLoca

05-17-2013

so many posts yet not a single red response...