Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Voli flip needs to be fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEP87

05-16-2013

I have really come to love this game, but there are some moves that are just dumb. I think volibear should not be able to flip people that have flashed or lunged away. I understand that there is a delay in his grab and flip, but sometimes it is just flat wrong. I flash away before he gets to me and get pulled back in? Not fair. I dont know how these work, but if you agree please post. Voli is awesome, love playing him, but it is unfair to cause a summoner to be wasted when clearly you are away from the grab.

CLG Uzi

05-16-2013

Post a replay to support your issue.

Taarki

Recruiter

05-16-2013

same with xins nock-up. When i play tristana and i try to jump away, his nock-up degates my jump even if im already in the air and puts me back where i started with a 12+ second CD.

ROKAF JE

05-17-2013

Protip
Time your escapes better

PogoPogoPogoPogo

05-17-2013

Quote:
Taarki:
same with xins nock-up. When i play tristana and i try to jump away, his nock-up degates my jump even if im already in the air and puts me back where i started with a 12+ second CD.

That's a Tristana specific issue. It's part of why she's considered an inferior ADC. Her escape is unreliable.

ROKAF JE

05-17-2013

Quote:
PogoPogoPogoPogo:
That's a Tristana specific issue. It's part of why she's considered an inferior ADC. Her escape is unreliable.

Yeah, not being able to jump over cait traps is pretty funny

Or the 3rd part of rivens broken wings

TheGrayBuffoon

05-17-2013

Quote:
PogoPogoPogoPogo:

Yes, a Tristana issue indeed. Riot has yet to address it though it has been a problem for a very long time.

As for her being an inferior ADC, uh, no.

Aggression

05-17-2013

When da bear runs at you

flash before he gets there

hue

ROKAF JE

05-17-2013

Quote:
TheGrayBuffoon:
Yes, a Tristana issue indeed. Riot has yet to address it though it has been a problem for a very long time.

As for her being an inferior ADC, uh, no.

It's been addressed
I read the red post on it a short while ago on GD, I wish I had the link.