Karma's Corner of Consultation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

02-20-2014

Another letter made out of crocodile skin arrives for Karma.

Dear Karma,

How does one reach enlightenment like you say?

-Kog'maw

AskKarthus

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Khameleon View Post
Karma watched Karthus' metaphysical process take place with her very eyes, having been intrigued by the process enough to halt her meditations and simply observe. Though the ball he was seeking to fill with water was not visible to her eye, the water he was drawing into it was. It was clunky and clumsy, but nevertheless a great advancement considering how difficult this technique normally was.

"Outstanding, Karthus!" She praised. It wasn't perfect, but it was essentially what she had asked for. "With a little practice, you will be doing this without fail in no time."
"I haven't finished," Karthus said, "I've only molded a raindrop."

Karthus continued his droplet forming, eventually managing to hold and fill multiple at a time.

AskChoGath

02-20-2014

Quote:
"No, not that I can think of," Karma said, having mulled over the question for a moment. "I would love to give you a tour of my home and beyond. However," Karma pointed directly up toward a twilight sky. "If it is Ionia's beauty you wish to see, perhaps it would be advantageous to do it during a time of the day when you can actually can."

Karma rose from her seat and began to tidy up a bit; stacking the plates and whatnot. Though she had a cleaning staff for that very purpose, they were not currently there, and Karma was not too important that she couldn't properly attend a guest. "Your tent is being prepared now, I believe. If there is anything else that you might need to make your stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask."
((One hundred pages. Congrats. Also, glad to see you are back, and I still hope your arm fully heals if it is still bothering you.))

Cho'Gath had not even the change from night to day, nor did he think the sun would be setting as soon as it was. He supposed that it was a difference in the day cycle of this world. He watched her for a little time as she gathered the dinner ware, finding it odd that she was doing it herself, but then she informed him of where he would be sleeping, or at least resting.

"A tent? Is that like your dwelling place?" He asked. He had never seen a tent before, as the only places he had ever slept in this world were caves, the ground, his mansion, and the Institute's dungeon cell. "I am sorry, but I have never heard of such a thing." He explained.

AskTheVeryBest

02-20-2014

((gratz on hundred))

Ask Fortune

02-21-2014

Quote:
As always, Karma's breast was firm, perky, and almost unyielding. A somewhat overlooked side effect of enlightenment was a bodacious rack.

Karma, however, merely gave Sarah a flat, annoyed look as she was fondled. The look was all she did, however, as clearly no other method of deterring her worked.
Sarah chuckled.

"Easy, girl, you know I wouldn't do anything more without permission." She cooed, giving Karma's chest a pat like one would pat the head of a dog. "...permission I yearn for~..."

3v0dz27hKY

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
Another letter made out of crocodile skin arrives for Karma.

Dear Karma,

How does one reach enlightenment like you say?

-Kog'maw
((Did you delete one of your earlier OOC posts just to be the one hundredth post? You dick. XD ))

Dear Kog'Maw,

A lot of time and dedication. It requires exploring the depths of your soul and the farthest reaches of your mind until you find a place where ignorance does not exist and doubt is cast aside.

Sincerely, Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"I haven't finished," Karthus said, "I've only molded a raindrop."

Karthus continued his droplet forming, eventually managing to hold and fill multiple at a time.
Karma was suitably impressed before, but after Karthus' admission, was even more so. She wished all of her students were as dedicated and naturally talented as he.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
((One hundred pages. Congrats. Also, glad to see you are back, and I still hope your arm fully heals if it is still bothering you.))

Cho'Gath had not even the change from night to day, nor did he think the sun would be setting as soon as it was. He supposed that it was a difference in the day cycle of this world. He watched her for a little time as she gathered the dinner ware, finding it odd that she was doing it herself, but then she informed him of where he would be sleeping, or at least resting.

"A tent? Is that like your dwelling place?" He asked. He had never seen a tent before, as the only places he had ever slept in this world were caves, the ground, his mansion, and the Institute's dungeon cell. "I am sorry, but I have never heard of such a thing." He explained.
((Honestly, not really. I still take triple the amount of time than usual to type up a reply. That's why I haven't responded in the Singed vs. Karma thread yet; I can't sit still long enough.))

"Yes. It is shelter meant to be raised outdoors quickly, in lieu of an actual solid structure." Karma gestured for Cho'Gath to follow her a few yards away from the sheltered meeting area. As they left, a veritable army of cleaning staff swooped in to finish what Karma barely began.

The tent's construction had already been completed. It was easily the largest she had ever seen, seemingly designed with Cho'Gath's maximum bulk in mind. Of course, in his current state, it would be positively gigantic for any one occupant.
"You are welcome to take in some late night snacks," Karma said with a good-natured chuckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah chuckled.

"Easy, girl, you know I wouldn't do anything more without permission." She cooed, giving Karma's chest a pat like one would pat the head of a dog. "...permission I yearn for~..."
"I fear for our continued friendship if you ever got what you so desire, Sarah," Karma said with a teasing smile. She kicked a leg off of Sarah's lap and stood, smoothing out her garments as she did. "Surely you would abandon my company post-coitus."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
((gratz on hundred))
((Thanks!))

Ask The Arclight

02-21-2014

Quote:
"Hindsight is twenty-twenty, after all," Karma intoned, placing a sympathetic hand on his shoulder. "Let us not look toward the mistakes of yesteryear. We should focus on now, and right now you need aid before the corruption grows beyond our control."
"Your right. Stop thinking of mistakes as they can only sharpen us for a better future." He sighed slightly. "Now what can be done with this situation I am in?"

AskTheVeryBest

02-21-2014

Quote:
Karma looked up at Wukong from her task and quirked her eyebrows in surprise. Despite all of his complaining, he was quite expeditious with what might be assigned to him. "You are quite quick, Wukong. I am afraid that not everyone else is, and we will still have to wait on them before supper can begin."
"Anything else for me to do? Doing nothing while I wait is boring."
Wukong would jump up and lay on his cloud while he spoke, obviously bored.
"Plus, I wouldn't feel right doing nothing while everyone else worked, but that is besides the point. I don't want to be bored."

AskKarthus

02-21-2014

Quote:
Karma was suitably impressed before, but after Karthus' admission, was even more so. She wished all of her students were as dedicated and naturally talented as he.
Eventually, Karthus would mold about a cup of water into a ball. The process was still rather time consuming, and by the time Karthus was finished, rather taxing on his visible form. A little after he managed to make it this far, he let go, dropping the water back into the lake.

Ask Fortune

02-22-2014

Quote:
"I fear for our continued friendship if you ever got what you so desire, Sarah," Karma said with a teasing smile. She kicked a leg off of Sarah's lap and stood, smoothing out her garments as she did. "Surely you would abandon my company post-coitus."
"Aww come on, what kind of girl do you take me for?" Sarah pouted. "I would still come around just as much! Ask Fizz. I'm still his friend~."