Karma's Corner of Consultation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3v0dz27hKY

05-16-2013

A serene, dark-skinned woman sat with her legs folded underneath her in a small thatched hut. The door wasn't just open, it was nonexistent, a silent offer that anyone willing to make the journey was welcome inside. Though Karma was often seen as a de facto military leader to the Ionians, she spent just as much of her time in the place of her birth. With the elder monks dead, her people had only one option remaining: place their trust in the one person who had proven themselves capable of defending them and their interests. Karma humbly accepted.

Karma preferred to view herself as a spiritual leader, though she had become more famous for her heavy-handed approach to the Noxian invasion. At first, she bemoaned this, she now saw it as preferable; if her enemies viewed her with fear and awe, they'll be less likely to attack. Her friends and family knew the truth and that was all she cared about.

On the floor in front of her was a steaming kettle of tea, two teacups, and two stacks of paper. One was more official documentation. The other was mail from inquisitive summoners and champions. With a pleased smile, she began to read the first...

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-16-2013

How do you feel about Hexplosives?

And whats your Breakfast of Champions?

makmix

05-16-2013

(( I thought we had a karma already? ))

3v0dz27hKY

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
(( I thought we had a karma already? ))
((She's long gone))

makmix

05-16-2013

(( I just talked to her last week I think.... ))

3v0dz27hKY

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
How do you feel about Hexplosives?

And whats your Breakfast of Champions?
Karma delicately unfolds the letter, noting that the return address was from Ziggs.

Dear Ziggs,

Thank you for your correspondence. I've always been quite fond of your merry attitude, even if that merriment is derived from weapons of mass destruction. I personally dislike them, as Ionia has been decimated by similar devices, but my outlook should not affect yours.

As far as my preferred breakfast; a sliced grapefruit and tea.

Sincerely, Karma

Ask Gem Knight

05-16-2013

(( Karma IS in the available list, however her last post was less than two weeks ago (1 week acording to the forums, which is 9 to 13 days)... I have no idea how did Karma end up in the available list, but I'm willing to play along, if the old karma comes back, then we can discuss what we will do... ))

Among the letters, there was one from Taric. Despite being known for his style, the letter was completely normal. It reads:

"The Enlighten One, Karma

I'm sorry if this question is quite cliche or maybe was already asked by a gem-loving summoner, but what is your opinion on the power of gemstones? Do you use any during your meditations?

-Taric, The Gem Knight"

3v0dz27hKY

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
(( Karma IS in the available list, however her last post was less than two weeks ago (1 week acording to the forums, which is 9 to 13 days)... I have no idea how did Karma end up in the available list, but I'm willing to play along, if the old karma comes back, then we can discuss what we will do... ))

Among the letters, there was one from Taric. Despite being known for his style, the letter was completely normal. It reads:

"The Enlighten One, Karma

I'm sorry if this question is quite cliche or maybe was already asked by a gem-loving summoner, but what is your opinion on the power of gemstones? Do you use any during your meditations?

-Taric, The Gem Knight"
Karma was not surprised that Taric's post wasn't as flamboyant as himself. It would seem exhausting to be as such in all of his daily activities.

Dear Taric,

I do not judge you or your love of gems. They can be quite beautiful, and I adorn myself with several. But I do not wear them to be narcissistic, but rather for spiritual reasons. My earrings, for instance, are emerald, and serve as prosperity charms. The amethyst on my diadem is a ward against evil. Even the Mantle of Decorum as awarded to me by the Ionian people has a rich mythological history associated with it.

None are worn during my meditations, however, and this is for ascetic reasons. To burden one's self with trinkets is to dilute one's connection with the spiritual world. I will have none of them when I pass into it, after all.

I hope I have answered your questions.

Sincerely, Karma

AskTheIceWitch

05-16-2013

((I was the last Karma. I will say right now, I gave her up.

Hello to the new Karma! Give her the attention I couldn't. ))

3v0dz27hKY

05-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheIceWitch View Post
((I was the last Karma. I will say right now, I gave her up.

Hello to the new Karma! Give her the attention I couldn't. ))
((I appreciate your blessing. ))