LolClient.exe has stopped working

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burst77

05-16-2013

Started a game, as soon as I got to the loading screen it said LolClient.exe has stopped working. I've played 2 games after the patch, and now for whatever reason it has stopped working. Any suggestions? tried repairing and it's not working still, game is live so hopefully I don't get banned.

Annexys

05-16-2013

Same thing keeps happening to me. Started shortly before the most recent patch (3.7), only before it was Adobe AIR.
Now it's the lolclient.exe.
I've repaired, uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired, uninstalled reinstalled, and it's still giving me this problem.
Got into a total of 2 games. It's not my network, other computer users have no difficulty playing at all.
A friend also has this.
Not an isolated event.
I've dropped about $100 into this game, and I'd honestly hate to have to stop playing because nothing ever gets fixed.

Unrue

05-16-2013

Happening to me right now. game in progress and cannot enter.

Unrue

05-16-2013

randomly worked after retrying to enter 4 times

Emptum

05-16-2013

Bamm happened to me too. Use to be Adobe Air Debug Launcher now this. Haha what a joke, just happened to me again while I was typing this stuff.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Crash.jpg (365.3 KB, 4902 views)

Emptum

05-16-2013

Its worse when it is in champion select :/ Dodging penalties can be lame.

Dracklore

05-16-2013

Client crashed on me in champion select. That's why I'm here. Just waiting for my UNDESERVED penalty to pass...

DeadMeat1520

05-16-2013

Mine has been crashing consistently after champ select, I noticed tho that it was when LOL was trying to access my G19 Keyboard screen (a new feature in this patch). I disabled the Logitech gaming software and no more crashes (so far). No more pretty colors on my keyboard but at least i can play. Might be unique to my situation but check it out.

AftermathØ

05-17-2013

Happening to me too I've dowloaded the last Patch and I cannot Play and now I got a undeserved penalty

XsV DownedEagle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2013

Having the same problem. Cannot get into a game. Right as the loading screen is about to show up, the game freezes. I've left and come back a bunch of times, I've repaired. I don't know what to do.

1234511 ... 20