Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't ever expect a skin like "French Maid Nidalee" or "Battle Bunny Riven"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamingo Tango

10-21-2013

I think people are complaining it's sexist that y;all get a battle bunny riven/maid nidalee skin, and we girls don't get no sexy guy skins to perv on/have fun with-- or even fanservicy guy champions :P. The skins aren't sexist and I think they're a lot of fun! Battle bunny riven and maid nidalee rocks! But, I do wish that we'd get some fanservice too, yaknow. There really aren't fanservicy male champs or memetic fanservicey skins. (it makes sense there are no memetic skins like that, cause there are no meemes. But there aren't fanservicy male champs. most females champs have rather revealing outfits but hte guys are in character. that's fine, but it'd be nice to have one.)

Before anyone goes "bla bla bla, you don't need fanservice, only we need fanservice, I'm a guy so I object to the fact that you want a sexy male champ/skin thingy" mind you that we have been putting up with fanservicy girls, so what's the issue that it bothers *you* that much? and anyway the population is 50/50. Also, there could totally be a way to make a fanservicy male champ really funny. Like an extremely large Ham whose skill of throwing shirt off and sparkling does 1337 damage-

Forget fanservicy male champs- let's bring in Dr. Frank N' Furter.... jk lol.

Also, while fanservice- I get most of it is fine, but the thing is that for some champs it hurts them. I mean, Sejuani was totally fanservice- thin girl wearing a bra and riding a pig, but I never saw anyone play her. Nothing's really cool about it, and she wears no clothing for no reason. Once they gave her armor that suited her backstory, people started playing her and she moved from "fanservicy but kinda pathetic" to "not fanservicy but badass".

Anyway, battle bunny riven and french maid nidalee are awesome and kinda hilarious.

Mjolnir802

10-21-2013

Quote:
Flamingo Tango:
I think people are complaining it's sexist that y;all get a battle bunny riven/maid nidalee skin, and we girls don't get no sexy guy skins to perv on/have fun with-- or even fanservicy guy champions :P. The skins aren't sexist and I think they're a lot of fun! Battle bunny riven and maid nidalee rocks! But, I do wish that we'd get some fanservice too, yaknow. There really aren't fanservicy male champs or memetic fanservicey skins. (it makes sense there are no memetic skins like that, cause there are no meemes. But there aren't fanservicy male champs. most females champs have rather revealing outfits but hte guys are in character. that's fine, but it'd be nice to have one.)

Before anyone goes "bla bla bla, you don't need fanservice, only we need fanservice, I'm a guy so I object to the fact that you want a sexy male champ/skin thingy" mind you that we have been putting up with fanservicy girls, so what's the issue that it bothers *you* that much? and anyway the population is 50/50. Also, there could totally be a way to make a fanservicy male champ really funny. Like an extremely large Ham whose skill of throwing shirt off and sparkling does 1337 damage-

Forget fanservicy male champs- let's bring in Dr. Frank N' Furter.... jk lol.

Also, while fanservice- I get most of it is fine, but the thing is that for some champs it hurts them. I mean, Sejuani was totally fanservice- thin girl wearing a bra and riding a pig, but I never saw anyone play her. Nothing's really cool about it, and she wears no clothing for no reason. Once they gave her armor that suited her backstory, people started playing her and she moved from "fanservicy but kinda pathetic" to "not fanservicy but badass".

Anyway, battle bunny riven and french maid nidalee are awesome and kinda hilarious.

Have you seen Pool Party Graves or Debonaire Jayce? Then there is Rugged Garen, Gladiator Draven, Tango TF, (Base) Lee Sin, or Mantheon (pick a skin). And if you are into the more fem guys, there is Ezreal.

Admittedly, its not as much as the female champs have, but it is something.

Red Ryu

10-21-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Yup. Never expect to see Leona in a bathing suit either....

about that...

such smelly

10-21-2013

Don't women start saving for plastic surgery ~30 or get men to pay for it?

Look at it this way, these skins are a gift, from Riot. Through which you girls can live vicariously through (vicarious means pretend land). As your dream is to be the most attractive ornament on the tree, which we know can never be.... atleast you can have these skins. Just pretend you're actually Frostbutt Irelia or BB Riven and be content with that. You'll live a happier life.

Super Saiyan

10-21-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Yup. Never expect to see Leona in a bathing suit either....

I.. I just.. these sorts of comments make me crack right the **** up. I.. I just can't... hoooo boy..

And then pool party huehue

Ridiculed

01-18-2014

#Ifeltlikethisshouldbebroughtbackup