Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't ever expect a skin like "French Maid Nidalee" or "Battle Bunny Riven"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oragagashi

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Then you need 4 other characters to get a Ninja Turtle skin.

FULL TEAM COMP.

Leonardo Wukong?

SmellslikeCF

05-17-2013

Quote:
JoeDerp:
Suddenly, Headmistress Fiora!

I don't know why and how... but I started laughing uncontrollably at this.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

05-17-2013

Quote:
zodiaxx:
Yeah, why don't you sift through your threads from the past couple of years and note how much attention you've given that issue compared to many others. You in particular very regularly post VOLUMES about the subject. In fact, I'm pretty positive it is the only subject you post more than a couple sentences about.

But yes, it is yours. You say that something doesn't necessarily have to be sexualized to be sexy, but I never learned that in any math class. I mean, in what discipline is that statement a truism? It makes zero sense to me. If something communicates *** very strongly (which is what "sexy" would be), then it is therefore sexualized. Your statement is like saying an animal doesn't have to get wet to be aquatic. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

I'll have you know that I post plenty about parrots, absurd comics done by fans and starting forum wars over fictional girlfriends.

You sir, know nothing of my work.

RefleKtionZz

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
I'll have you know that I post plenty about parrots, absurd comics done by fans and starting forum wars over fictional girlfriends.

You sir, know nothing of my work.

I love you, please come to AU and have my babies.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

05-17-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
You guys ever drop hints or clues as to upcoming things? Would love to hear a sneaky riddle about Aatrox's release skin or Diana's next skin!

Sneaky Riddle Please!

If all goes to plan, Diana's next skin will skirt the boarder between classy, sexy, and a little creepy.

Midnight Firefox

05-17-2013

ohai Stylus.

Midnight Firefox

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
If all goes to plan, Diana's next skin will skirt the boarder between classy, sexy, and a little creepy.

brb buying extra RP in advance.

davin

Recruiter

05-17-2013

Quote:
zodiaxx:
You say that something doesn't necessarily have to be sexualized to be sexy, but I never learned that in any math class. I mean, in what discipline is that statement a truism? It makes zero sense to me. If something communicates *** very strongly (which is what "sexy" would be), then it is therefore sexualized. Your statement is like saying an animal doesn't have to get wet to be aquatic. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

The key distinction here is something can be sexy/attractive/etc. without being objectifying and without just being about secondary (or primary[!]) sexual characteristics. I've talked to IronStylus (and to anyone else who doesn't make me shut up, I'm the worst) a bunch about this, and I think that's one of the more meaningful distinctions.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

05-17-2013

Quote:
RefleKtionZz:
I love you, please come to AU and have my babies.

We'll see what PAX possibilities present themselves

BEST POUND NA

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

I like where this is going