Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't ever expect a skin like "French Maid Nidalee" or "Battle Bunny Riven"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeDerp

05-17-2013

Suddenly, Headmistress Fiora!

Fiora.JPG

0xiDIzE

05-17-2013

Quote:
davin:
I think variety describes the past few lady champions pretty well. Lissandra, Quinn, Vi, Nami, Elise. An otherworldly frost queen, a devoted soldier, a punk-rock puncher, a spunky mermaid, and a seducing spider mage. Varied styles and execution. Elise is sexy, scary, intense. Nami is cute, bubbly, silly. Vi is tongue-in-cheek, aggressive, fun.

(Lissandra and Vi are, I think, some of the freshest characters around. I'd play entire games starring them.)

I find Elise attractive. Probably because she's exactly like most of the girlfriends I've had. Lure me in, and then suck out my soul/innards like a milkshake.

Dat Stockholm syndrome.

CrimsonCzar

05-17-2013

Quote:
davin:
I think variety describes the past few lady champions pretty well. Lissandra, Quinn, Vi, Nami, Elise. An otherworldly frost queen, a devoted soldier, a punk-rock puncher, a spunky mermaid, and a seducing spider mage. Varied styles and execution. Elise is sexy, scary, intense. Nami is cute, bubbly, silly. Vi is tongue-in-cheek, aggressive, fun.

(Lissandra and Vi are, I think, some of the freshest characters around. I'd play entire games starring them.)

Just my opinion but I think Vi is one of the better champs to come out in a while, visually and gameplay wise. Plus her personality is really cool.

SmellslikeCF

05-17-2013

Quote:
A Swarm of Koala:
You guys need to do a parody meeting, and put it on youtube.

Haha this!

Phreak: "In this patch we go over some of the changes to female champions. Morello, what was our reasoning behind nerfing the cleavage of female champions?"

Morello: "We felt like cleavage was making the game anti-fun by providing too much unseen power *sni.ggers*. As a result, players were typically choosing female champions over male ones and we needed to tone this down."

Xelnath: "Change.......... is gooood"

AntiSkillshot

05-17-2013

Quote:
yummypastry:
LOLlTSSEXIST

LOLFEMlNISM

MENAREPlGS

Enjoy your armored chicks, god metal is so attractive.

I can't tell if the last part is sarcasm or not.

But anyways. One of my female concept champions is fully decked out in armor and is damn attractive (then again, all female Crystalline are meant to make any beautiful and attractive official female champion, look like ugly *****s... sooo....). Sad I haven't gotten to drawing her yet. :/

costas84

05-17-2013

Quote:
davin:

Cool!

I dont know how to put this well in words, im not from the US so im sorry.

The last female champion that had "big proportions" was Elise and that was 7 months ago, im afraid that we wont see a female character with "big proportions" that are justified by lore/personal background anymore.

NotBuzzJack

05-17-2013

Ok moving the topic away from female champions here, what can we expect from Aatrox's launch skin? Because big beefy guys like him in the past just get something like Lord Darius, which isn't all that interesting.

zodiaxx

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
YES. MINE. MUAHAHAHA... oh.. wait.. no. Not at all.

No. Sexualized is shoehorning something where it probably doesn't belong. When we try to do that we just get weird awkward stuff.

Yes. We're totally obsessed. It's all we talk about. Ever. All the time. Every meeting. You have no idea. It's insane. Nothing else gets done. Freljord? A miracle it even happened. We were too busy talking about boobs measured in the cup size of pixel dimensions. Riveting stuff.

Yeah, why don't you sift through your threads from the past couple of years and note how much attention you've given that issue compared to many others. You in particular very regularly post VOLUMES about the subject. In fact, I'm pretty positive it is the only subject you post more than a couple sentences about.

But yes, it is yours. You say that something doesn't necessarily have to be sexualized to be sexy, but I never learned that in any math class. I mean, in what discipline is that statement a truism? It makes zero sense to me. If something communicates *** very strongly (which is what "sexy" would be), then it is therefore sexualized. Your statement is like saying an animal doesn't have to get wet to be aquatic. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

VoidInsanity

05-17-2013

Parrot, you know swimwear is dangerous in the wrong hands. I for one do not want to envision Urgot in a Speedo or Mordekaiser in a Mankini.

Eyrgos

05-17-2013

You guys ever drop hints or clues as to upcoming things? Would love to hear a sneaky riddle about Aatrox's release skin or Diana's next skin!

Sneaky Riddle Please!