Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't ever expect a skin like "French Maid Nidalee" or "Battle Bunny Riven"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

05-17-2013

Quote:
Fongletto:
I disagree. Sexy belongs everywhere. Even in places it doesn't belong. That results in things like Gragas and everyone loves Gragas.

ITT; stylus draws Gragas in full armor. -_-

Those jugs...

Kittizack

05-17-2013

I just like the girls who wear armor... it's my view of sexy. I mean... a strong woman with strength and elegance. YES. Just look at Phoenix Quinn... I LOVE her look. It's very attractive but not halfnude like... Janna or something.

Pocky

05-17-2013

Quote:
SadlifeMaster:
Quoting this because this has also been annoying me. Sona's eyes look HORRIBLE blue. Her gold eyed look is how she was originally portrayed and how she should be portrayed in the future.

Thank you!! Though, I think it's going to be ignored > <

I think it sucks that people who have made fan art of her essentially got trolled by this ;;

Eyrgos

05-17-2013

Quote:
├Źllusion:
@any red since it appears there are a few in here. are you aware or the khaz bug (hehe) since the recent patch? after evolving wings they disappear after a death or something =\

They're aware, it's been red-posted on- fix imminent.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

05-17-2013

Quote:
SmellslikeCF:
You would do well in Australia. We welcome your sense of sarcasm with open beers

If sarcasm were an exportable good, I could eliminate this country's trade deficit in no time.

davin

Recruiter

05-17-2013

Quote:
costas84:
And thats what people want.

But there needs to be some variety in the female champions that are going to come out, i mean, if all the next female champions are full clad in armor and look like they are dudes(like Quinn), it wouldnt be so good.

A good example of what people want is Ahri, shes a succubus, so shes sexy and its justified, ive read that some people actually think that shes a very cool character.

I personally expect some variety at least.

Please correct me if im wrong.

I think variety describes the past few lady champions pretty well. Lissandra, Quinn, Vi, Nami, Elise. An otherworldly frost queen, a devoted soldier, a punk-rock puncher, a spunky mermaid, and a seducing spider mage. Varied styles and execution. Elise is sexy, scary, intense. Nami is cute, bubbly, silly. Vi is tongue-in-cheek, aggressive, fun.

(Lissandra and Vi are, I think, some of the freshest characters around. I'd play entire games starring them.)

exe3

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Honestly I'm 100% about Pizza Delivery Sivir..

..time will tell.

So keen! Been wanting this skin since I first saw it in 2010/11. But first she needs a visual and gameplay remake.

I like joke skins personally, skins that are there more for the fun factor rather than to be 'cool mode' or 'serious mode' (ala Commando/Steel Legion, Tyrant etc). I love Bunny Girl Riven more because it's just so different and 'fun' than because it's sexy (that's a bonus :P ). Others like Gentleman/Battlecast Chogath, Corporate Mundo, Brolaf, Pool Party Ziggs, Fisherman Fizz and more are just epic and 'fun' and are the types of skins I like to see over anything else. ^_^

Eyrgos

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
If sarcasm were an exportable good, I could eliminate this country's trade deficit in no time.

Your mama is this country's trade deficit!

JK<3

*cough* diana skin hint please, i haz poro snax *cough*
or- will nightraven quinn become a reality someday mayhaps? <3*

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

05-17-2013

Quote:
eyrgos:
your mama is this country's trade deficit!

ohhh snap!

ErzaScarlet77

05-17-2013

Quote:
davin:
I think variety describes the past few lady champions pretty well. Lissandra, Quinn, Vi, Nami, Elise. An otherworldly frost queen, a devoted soldier, a punk-rock puncher, a spunky mermaid, and a seducing spider mage. Varied styles and execution. Elise is sexy, scary, intense. Nami is cute, bubbly, silly. Vi is tongue-in-cheek, aggressive, fun.

(Lissandra and Vi are, I think, some of the freshest characters around. I'd play entire games starring them.)

theyre varied but theyre not very sexually attractive (safe for maybe elise)