Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't ever expect a skin like "French Maid Nidalee" or "Battle Bunny Riven"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

costas84

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Sexualized skins aren't exactly the angle we want to go, I feel. But, we do want characters who have a lot of *** appeal to utilize that in appropriate skins if that's core to their character. Miss Fortune's a good example.

And thats what people want.

But there needs to be some variety in the female champions that are going to come out, i mean, if all the next female champions are full clad in armor and look like they are dudes(like Quinn), it wouldnt be so good.

A good example of what people want is Ahri, shes a succubus, so shes sexy and its justified, ive read that some people actually think that shes a very cool character.

I personally expect some variety at least.

Please correct me if im wrong.

Romantic Metro

05-17-2013

Shredder Talon... :3

Eyrgos

05-17-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
!!!

Nightwing Quinn should be a thing

!!!

Or actually Nightraven I suppose to fit in-line with Fiora's Nightraven skin... badass.

3rd Diana Skin Hint pretty please? Styly want a Poro Snack?

A Swarm of Koala

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
YES. MINE. MUAHAHAHA... oh.. wait.. no. Not at all.

No. Sexualized is shoehorning something where it probably doesn't belong. When we try to do that we just get weird awkward stuff.

Yes. We're totally obsessed. It's all we talk about. Ever. All the time. Every meeting. You have no idea. It's insane. Nothing else gets done. Freljord? A miracle it even happened. We were too busy talking about boobs measured in the cup size of pixel dimensions. Riveting stuff.

You guys need to do a parody meeting, and put it on youtube.

Belharion

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
This. Is. Nirvana.

"Dravana?"

SmellslikeCF

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

No. Sexualized is shoehorning something where it probably doesn't belong. When we try to do that we just get weird awkward stuff.

Yes. We're totally obsessed. It's all we talk about. Ever. All the time. Every meeting. You have no idea. It's insane. Nothing else gets done. Freljord? A miracle it even happened. We were too busy talking about boobs measured in the cup size of pixel dimensions. Riveting stuff.

You would do well in Australia. We welcome your sense of sarcasm with open beers

Tortferngatr

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
We were too busy talking about boobs measured in the cup size of pixel dimensions. Riveting stuff.

I am mysteriously aroused by this.

Fongletto

05-17-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:

I disagree. Sexy belongs everywhere. Even in places it doesn't belong. That results in things like Gragas and everyone loves Gragas.

ITT; stylus draws Gragas in full armor. -_-

Íllusion

05-17-2013

@any red since it appears there are a few in here. are you aware or the khaz bug (hehe) since the recent patch? after evolving wings they disappear after a death or something =\

ErzaScarlet77

05-17-2013

i think people are just upset the last 3 female champs were a fish,chick in armor and another chick in armor