Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Irelia's Hair

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SorinNoctis

05-20-2013

I want another thread like this =)

Irelia Carries U

05-20-2013

Bump before I enter a dimension that doesn't exist in my mind and where I won't fail my plat 2 promotions (in my dreams)

Visura7

Recruiter

05-21-2013

Quote:
Irelia Carries U:
Bump before I enter a dimension that doesn't exist in my mind and where I won't fail my plat 2 promotions (in my dreams)

Good luck n.n

Irelia Carries U

05-21-2013

Quote:
Visura7:
Good luck n.n

100% win rate in my dreams no need for luck, I go 50/0 and get 6 pentakills each game

Irelia Carries U

05-21-2013

Another bump hue

Visura7

Recruiter

05-21-2013

Quote:
Irelia Carries U:
100% win rate in my dreams no need for luck, I go 50/0 and get 6 pentakills each game

i mean when you wake u ptomorrow and get trolled your first game and have to win the next 2.

Irelia Carries U

05-21-2013

Quote:
Visura7:
i mean when you wake u ptomorrow and get trolled your first game and have to win the next 2.

Dw I won't do them they're too much of a spirit breaker I don't feel it anymore =(

Caítlyn

05-21-2013

Quote:
SorinNoctis:
Caitlyn got downvoted to hell lol... (I approve the summoner trolls the community)

I am not a troll

DreJBringer

05-21-2013

Yes riot. VISUAL update only. Touch anything but the hair and i will personally write a very unhappy email with many frowny faces (and then quit LoL forever)

Splendid Cake

05-21-2013

Quote:
Irelia Carries U:
Dw I won't do them they're too much of a spirit breaker I don't feel it anymore =(

No. You must never give up.

Be like Tenshi. http://youtu.be/dMG7h_0_nUM Gets up smiling and dancing every time despite getting the **** kicked out of her. You too must be like Tenshi.