Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Irelia's Hair

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Carries U

Senior Member

05-20-2013

Quote:
AH3roNam3dHawk3:
kill secured

ofc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Carries U

Senior Member

05-20-2013

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Carries U

Senior Member

05-20-2013

Quote:
Caítlyn:
firstpage

I thought you wanted downvotes on everything you posted I have to apologize now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caítlyn

Member

05-20-2013

Quote:
Irelia Carries U:
I thought you wanted downvotes on everything you posted I have to apologize now

nono just on my first post
Im trying to set a personal record


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dying Dream

Senior Member

05-20-2013

I'm going to end up reposting stuff eventually, if not already

And you guys get to

deal

with

it

688914

Just like I have to deal with it when I want to play top and somebody on the other team picks Irelia before me

It's those moments that I wish I played some of the **** I hate fighting

c8e11ad8b752ec23c8b07c8d551afe776.jpg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

And it was Cake

Senior Member

05-20-2013

Quote:
A Dying Dream:
I'm going to end up reposting stuff eventually, if not already

And you guys get to

deal

with

it

688914

Just like I have to deal with it when I want to play top and somebody on the other team picks Irelia before me

It's those moments that I wish I played some of the **** I hate fighting


Do it. Feel the Teemo. Embrace evil.


689038

32440453.jpg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Carries U

Senior Member

05-20-2013

Quote:
A Dying Dream:
I'm going to end up reposting stuff eventually, if not already

And you guys get to

deal

with

it

688914

Just like I have to deal with it when I want to play top and somebody on the other team picks Irelia before me

It's those moments that I wish I played some of the **** I hate fighting

i just play the easy ones like darius or renekton


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Next

Recruiter

05-20-2013

frostbutt pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestVayneMars

Recruiter

05-20-2013

While we're at this can I request a Sivir remodel? She looks like a high end graphics character circa 1993.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silktail

Senior Member

05-20-2013

My poor little Aviator Irelia and her chewed on Polly Pocket hair.