Tips for jungling, please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elite Pikeman

01-07-2014

While jungling, if you have a lane that is losing, one that is doing fine, and one that is definitely winning, which lane should i be ganking? out of personal experience it seems that ganking the lane that is doing fine or the one that is winning has a much bigger impact than the one that is losing, but then i get flamed by the one who is losing, maybe i'm doing it wrong?

Nyhver

01-07-2014

Generally ganking the winning lane helps you snowball it even harder, give you some gold, get objectives (turrets/dragon/baron/etc) instead of the risky gank-for-losing lane option, which still has its place in the right circumstance.

Jungling is all about game sense & decisions, you can only do what you think is best and good junglers often choose the right decision/know better, that's not to say they are infallible, they aren't. Only thing that matters is winning, someone yelling at you cause they're losing lane isn't your problem, your problem is if you lose the game.

Tiropat

01-07-2014

as night blue (ranked 5 in challenger) said "do what is convenient for you if you can get a kill gank the losing lane if you can get an objective gank the winning lane. But don't waste time ganking, do what is most efficient"

VeX BloodNinja

01-07-2014

~In the wise words of sky:

Gank sh!t,

Don't feed,

Buy a ward,

You're on your way to diamond.

Jay Hopz

01-07-2014

fuking gank.
there you go

UDonger

01-07-2014

Personally, I'd gank the one that's doing fine in an attempt to get 2 lanes ahead. If the gank is successful, I'll ask the laner I just ganked for to help me gank the losing lane if it seems feasible.

Titanrave

01-07-2014

Ward. Gank lanes. Don't Die. OH, and ALWAYS call out your timers and ping in advance when buff mobs/baron/dragon will respawn, usually about 10 seconds before they do. Also, don't pressure lanes TOO much. You need to farm yourself as well, early lane pressure is good but only when your team mates follow up. Number one rule of Solo Que, watch after yourself first, then your team mates. Only you can carry yourself further. GL HF.

Also, build Black Cleaver on Khazix.

Tiropat

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanrave View Post
Ward. Gank lanes. Don't Die. OH, and ALWAYS call out your timers and ping in advance when buff mobs/baron/dragon will respawn, usually about 10 seconds before they do. Also, don't pressure lanes TOO much. You need to farm yourself as well, early lane pressure is good but only when your team mates follow up. Number one rule of Solo Que, watch after yourself first, then your team mates. Only you can carry yourself further. GL HF.

Also, build Black Cleaver on Khazix.
but timat is better

YourEffortsAreIn

01-07-2014

Knowing what lane to gank is situational as hell; it's dependent on a lot of things, like matchups, how the laners are doing, where they're positioned in the lane, how low on hp the laners are, etc.

l1lshadow

01-07-2014

Step 1, don't listen to your whining laners. Got me out of gold by doing that. Literally, the times I try to help them I lose. The times I ignore 0-10-0 lanes, I win. Of course you have to be doing something if you are ignoring them like getting dragon.