my ping and fps are good, but time response or delay is 1 - 6 seg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Debore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2013

When is riot gonna fix this? Its obvious its a problem from ur game, its not about last pathc because it started to be like this since yesterday so please, please tell us whats going on!!!!

Sariseth

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra18 View Post
No veo ningun problema con el Diagnostioco, Cual es bien el problema?
Image freezes (la imagen se congela durante el juego)

Cannaabe

05-16-2013

Same problem here Im from Argentina, stable fps and stable ping but my champ freeze like 2 seconds and delay in abilities cast (sorry for my English)

Alahrik

05-16-2013

PLEASEEEEEEE why im lagging in game!!!! i should be lagging

Folkkk

05-16-2013

Riot, seriously. This is the most replied thread of the day here on Help & Support page and you're ignoring us? I wonder why, I really wonder.

Fly and Fall

05-16-2013

Same here, Cant carry my friends with this delay : (

Alahrik

05-16-2013

PLEASE riot!!!

BlueViperofDorne

05-16-2013

Just want to add my voice to this:

Experiencing horrible delay on actions. The strange part is, say I'm last hitting: Minion is 1 caster minion shot from dying, I click to attack, nothing happens...and then 2 secs later, the animations speed up, I get the gold, minions and champs skate to new positions, and then I can move around with about .5-1 second display lag after clicking somewhere to move...

So, it would seem that my click is going through, and yet on my client side NOTHING happens for 2 seconds, then it all catches up. What on earth is this?!

It's remarkably inconsistent as well, some games are fine, not laggy at all, all the way through, and other games are complete delay-fests from start to end.

Askot

05-16-2013

Yeah, same issue here, since yesterday.

Noticed something, not sure if it has anything to do with it, but when I Alt+Tab on games with lag spike, i can see 2 league of legends icons on taskbar, one for the client and one for the game.

On normal games I just see the game icon.

arielvh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueViperofDorne View Post
Just want to add my voice to this:

Experiencing horrible delay on actions. The strange part is, say I'm last hitting: Minion is 1 caster minion shot from dying, I click to attack, nothing happens...and then 2 secs later, the animations speed up, I get the gold, minions and champs skate to new positions, and then I can move around with about .5-1 second display lag after clicking somewhere to move...

So, it would seem that my click is going through, and yet on my client side NOTHING happens for 2 seconds, then it all catches up. What on earth is this?!

It's remarkably inconsistent as well, some games are fine, not laggy at all, all the way through, and other games are complete delay-fests from start to end.
Thats the most accurate description of my problem I could hope to find.