Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Post your perfect ARAM games here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpikeRosered

05-18-2013

It's good to see you have appropriate starting items at least. AP casters should all start with chalice and from the beginning of the match until the end of the match never stop casting.

EnglishLanguage1

05-18-2013

No screenshot, but my best game was as a Sona.

Sona(me)-Kayle-Nami-Galio-Shyvana
vs
Ryze-Caitlyn-Teemo-Olaf-Elise

Went 11/2/23.

We had so much CC and healing it was crazy.

MaddDizzle

05-20-2013

Quote:
EnglishLanguage1:
No screenshot, but my best game was as a Sona.

Sona(me)-Kayle-Nami-Galio-Shyvana
vs
Ryze-Caitlyn-Teemo-Olaf-Elise

Went 11/2/23.

We had so much CC and healing it was crazy.

Yeah Sona is pretty OP on ARAM! The sustain is beast!

TheBestAshe

05-20-2013

I went like 20 - 0 on Nidalee but suicided at the end cause I wanted to buy lol

Boimli

05-20-2013

Just had a perfect game earlier as Lux, all credit goes to the awesome teamwork of everyone on my team. By the end of the game I was just a fly buzzing from a distance.

perfect game - lux.JPG

MaddDizzle

05-21-2013

Quote:
Boimli:
Just had a perfect game earlier as Lux, all credit goes to the awesome teamwork of everyone on my team. By the end of the game I was just a fly buzzing from a distance.

Very nice! Congrats!

Regax

05-22-2013

Not quite perfect, but I still think is pretty good
Got my first penta in Aram (lol (they all had full health, so shh)).
And ended up going 30/6/32
http://i.imgur.com/MQqDp6u.jpg

And then I had a nidalee game of 22/2/25
Still no perfect games yet...

newbin

05-22-2013

Before aram got a Que, I had a game last almost 2hrs kills score 99-98. We were tempted to give them that 1 kill before they got our nexus just to see 100 on the board. Totally legit everyone was skilled a lot of communication, and not one noob or troll. The game was just that close. Both teams seriously trying to win and there was less than 3 suicides. I haven't felt a rush like that in a long time.

Warmeat

05-22-2013

Quote:
MaddDizzle:
So, I have been playing a lot of ARAM lately and I personally am not a fan of "die-to-buy." I wanted to start a thread where people can post screenshots of their perfect games! I'll go ahead and start it off with...

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Ma...99e26.png.html (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/MaddDizzle/media/PerfectHeimerdingerGame_zps6ff99e26.png.html)

As you can see in the link I am 48 wins and 48 loses, so I am not the greatest ARAM player. I guess that's why I was particularly proud of 0 deaths in a 25 minute game. By the end I had a little over 10k to spend.
so you do realize if you dont die to buy and have 10k you got carried? unless it a quick 4v5 because of an afk i dont see why "perfect" matters without items your useless it your team who did die and buy items that lets you go perfect so thank them for carrying you next time, i will never go perfect ebcause there is no reason to and no benefeit to going perfect bragging rights means nothing

Warmeat

05-22-2013

Quote:
MaddDizzle:
So, I have been playing a lot of ARAM lately and I personally am not a fan of "die-to-buy." I wanted to start a thread where people can post screenshots of their perfect games! I'll go ahead and start it off with...

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Ma...99e26.png.html (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/MaddDizzle/media/PerfectHeimerdingerGame_zps6ff99e26.png.html)

As you can see in the link I am 48 wins and 48 loses, so I am not the greatest ARAM player. I guess that's why I was particularly proud of 0 deaths in a 25 minute game. By the end I had a little over 10k to spend.
also its funny that Galio and Leblanc carried you to a perfect game and you only had 5 kills and they combined for 30 do you really think being perfect means anything? you were pretty much useless late game and the team probably could have won 4v5 so going perfect means nothing, im more impressed with galio and Leblanc those our guys i wanna play with they die enough to be relevant but not give enemy team a advantage.if you dont like die to buy then dont play aram , if you dont die your useless vs good teams sure anyone can play dumb players and win but i have 120 wins in 225 games and it has been blatently obvious if you wanna win you cant just not get items, if you whole team goes perfect wait nvm that will never happen because after lvl 8 they would all be dead if they had no items at that point,so 1 player can do it but it does hurt the other 4,you wouldnt know it being the guy who can stay super far and be safe all game but your teamates secretly hate you. i always always hate when there that guy on my team trying not to die and doing no damage, they are the worst, if i was in your game there no way i would not talk you into dying atleast just 1 time.