Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Post your perfect ARAM games here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNiceLikeThat

05-16-2013

Some pretty good games here but this one might be hard to beat :-D. Just finished this one earlier today.

Lux > ARAM

Luxxx ARAM 20-0-54.png

MaddDizzle

05-16-2013

Quote:
ImNiceLikeThat:
Some pretty good games here but this one might be hard to beat :-D. Just finished this one earlier today.

Lux > ARAM

Wow, 20 kills with boots and a chalice! You're right, that's going to be hard to beat! Lux is OP on ARAM though.

MaddDizzle

05-16-2013

Quote:
Zielmann:
I bet if you accepted either ramboing into the other team to die or executing to towers, your record would be better. I have seen games lost because somebody (on either team) refuses to just die and spend their gold.

BTW, my friends and I count games where we were never killed as 'perfect' games. Not necessarily games we never die. That just means the other team doesn't get credit for the kill. Several of us have gotten perfect games where they died even 3 or 4 times. Each death was to a tower or minions.

Can't say that I have ever seen a team lose because someone didn't die during the game. Not that it couldn't happen, but if I lost a game because I didn't die so my items were terrible, I don't think my buddies or I would be too upset. I just think it's nice to have a game where you don't get caught, make a mistake, or have bad positioning resulting in death.

I'll keep my eye out for a game where someone doesn't die and their team loses a game and if I find play in one I'll post the screen shot here on this thread!

Kholdstare13

05-16-2013

I have 3 total, but didn't bother capturing any pics. 2 of them were as Ziggs, 1 PG 1 HA. The PG one our Garen also went perfect. The HA one was perfect in that I was never killed by the enemy, but as a bonus I DID manage 1 execute. The 3rd perfect was a HA game as Morgana on an all AP team. Who needs items when you have CC and MR shred?

Do not be afraid to d2b. I have never seen someone lose without any deaths, but I have seen people lose because they never died early. Refusing to die can lose towers. Losing towers can lose games. If your team is doing well enough to keep constant pressure without dying, that's a REAL perfect. If you are cowering in fear clinging to 15 health while they wreck your towers, you should probably go die so you can be useful to your team and make a comeback.

Kholdstare13

05-16-2013

Quote:
ImNiceLikeThat:

Lux > ARAM

Ew, flash. Bad.

MaddDizzle

05-16-2013

Quote:
Kholdstare13:
I have 3 total, but didn't bother capturing any pics. 2 of them were as Ziggs, 1 PG 1 HA. The PG one our Garen also went perfect. The HA one was perfect in that I was never killed by the enemy, but as a bonus I DID manage 1 execute. The 3rd perfect was a HA game as Morgana on an all AP team. Who needs items when you have CC and MR shred?

Do not be afraid to d2b. I have never seen someone lose without any deaths, but I have seen people lose because they never died early. Refusing to die can lose towers. Losing towers can lose games. If your team is doing well enough to keep constant pressure without dying, that's a REAL perfect. If you are cowering in fear clinging to 15 health while they wreck your towers, you should probably go die so you can be useful to your team and make a comeback.

It's not about being afraid to d2b, but just a personal choice to not die. Also, its pretty easy to tell if someone is just hanging back with 15 health and not helping the team by the number of assists they have. if their game is 3/0/3 and their team had 40 kills, then it's pretty easy to see how that game went. I guess I like my deaths to be earned by the other team and not just given because I want to d2b. I definitely see the benefits of d2b, but for me it makes ARAM more fun to stay alive as long as possible

MaddDizzle

05-17-2013

Quote:
Kholdstare13:
Ew, flash. Bad.

I like flash, LoL.

HayApples

05-17-2013

7/0/14 with Warwick. Had nothing but boots and a giant's belt. Not the most amazing thing ever, but challenging given the melee range.

MaddDizzle

05-18-2013

Quote:
HayApples:
7/0/14 with Warwick. Had nothing but boots and a giant's belt. Not the most amazing thing ever, but challenging given the melee range.

Yeah that's pretty impressive with a melee champ!

3rdWorstPlayerNA

05-18-2013

Not a perfect game, but I went 2-2-41 earlier with Sona. There were a total of 44 team kills by us that game. So came close, but no cigar, to contributing to every kill. Ended up only being involved on 43 of the 44.