-> Suggestion: Buff/Stack counter needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunOfABeach

12-10-2009

Hi Staff,

there is one thing I really miss at this game and this is a counter who displays the number of your stacks.

I think it is really neccesary to show a number in the buffframe itself and not only in the tooltip.

If you play champions who need to know at which buff they are, you have a major deficit because you always have to go with your mouse over your buff, (find the buff you want to watch into all your buffs) and you have to read what stands in the tooltip.

Even if you use an stackable item (like less armor with every hit) you will really have troubles finding out how effective it is because you will never have time to mouseover the debuff of your target and read what is standing there.

Every Buff/Debuff and Stack using game has got a counter for their stacks because its really neccesary and especially for a pvp relied game is it a must have

I dont want to sound aggressive but I cant write better in english but I hope you understand what I mean

>>>>

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9549/unbenanntti.png

<<<<

Thanks for your ear

Kenterik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

lol i just wrote a long winded rant asking the same thing (in addition to some other changes with Buffs like fixing tooltips)

i whole heartedly agree, although, i hope the number would be even more clear and easy to see than what you just showed (i assume you were just making somethign to show what you meant)

SunOfABeach

12-10-2009

I just wanted to show what I mean

Of course more clearly than this pic, I made it with the Win7 Paint and its got no shadows or borders - things you need to make the number come out clearly

Photoshop key run out :/

AND:

Please make that if you log in in this forum ,that you can come right back to the page where you previously were - thats really annoying if you want to reply and you get back to home

Facesex

12-10-2009

Yep, needs to be implemented