Patch 3.7 notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TriumphantReaper

05-15-2013

El oh el riot why did you make diana a fighter/assassin yes it takes 1,2 burst to kill someone as diana then she snowballs hard there making her tankier?! gah

GoForkUrself

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrealle View Post
WHY IS WARWICK NERFED!!????

he is already bad and you still nerfed him
Warwick was buffed. He is stuck channeling for 0.6 seconds less than before, but ult still suppresses and does the same damage as before.

[QUOTE=Micalas;37775291]"Players who fail to connect to the game will now be granted the same bonus Magic Resistance/Armor that disconnected players receive."

That part simply means players who never connect to the game have 1000+ armor and magic resistance while disconnected at the fountain. This was already the case with d/c'd players. This way a fed Karthus can't one shot the level 1 champion with his ult.

Shinjinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2013

Zed is still op, and hes a champ you can make tanky and still have a lot of damage, hes one of my mains and i exceed well with him, and akali, really funny whats going on her seems like they dont know whether to buff or nerf here haha.

fLorenzo

05-15-2013

Its harder and harder to be Diana

Mocha Chan

05-15-2013

Great job, any plans for a better mana-regen aura item? 5 mana per 5 seconds unique doesn't really help much if at all.

At least make it not unique.

Kellojolly

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjinn View Post
Zed is still op, and hes a champ you can make tanky and still have a lot of damage, hes one of my mains and i exceed well with him, and akali, really funny whats going on her seems like they dont know whether to buff or nerf here haha.
uhhh no
zed's been tried a lot on pbe by pros and non pros alike and everyone has been saying he's horrible

Krosan Hero

05-15-2013

So Elise ganks are strong and her trades a bully people, I have an idea... LETS KILL HER JUNGLE CLEAR. :| Riot pls.

Mocha Chan

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodie Plug View Post
yuo prob just arent that good of a player i played elise for the first time yesterday and dominated my lane it was just stupid and funny at the same time . she has high mobility and when you hit spider form you just just be popin that Q to finish someone off dont ***** about champs you dont know how to play
You forgot to tell him that spiders are INDEED squishy irl.

Silarous

Sweaty Gopher

05-15-2013

can we at least get a higher AP ratio on Zac's E and R for us that built AP burst on him?