Favorite 2-Hero Combo Moves.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBudai

09-26-2009

Re-Re-Re-Revival

CM + Ashe = Global Skill Shot FTW?!

Gives vision of map and a skilled ashe can shoot across the map

Poet

09-26-2009

haha, good one...there are few wtf moments like getting hit with an arrow from Ashe at mid lane.

AtlasSound

10-01-2009

my favorite is teemo plus blitzcrank. Teemo places mushrooms--blitzcrank stands on them and pulls enemies towards them.. i think it happened at first as an accident. The only problem is that its very hard to get into position to grab someone, so its less a strategy than something i found hilarious.

AtlasSound

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faro View Post
Wrong. You are wrong sir. The only thing Gangplank's ultimate does well is clear creeps, so that+ryze works.
you are wrong sir...wrong! gangplanks ulti also frustrates people when they are trying to run away.

Scarecroww

10-01-2009

One of my favourites to pull off early game is Singed + Alistar's mega-move-players-into-tower-to-get-killed combo. You can do it on level 1 xD. This requires good coordination though so doing it with someone you know and can voice chat with is recommended.

R4M3N

10-01-2009

I love the two hero combos that produce early kills and set players behind a couple levels. I've seen a lot of these with a Blitz in the forward most grass with someone with a decent early nuke. When Blitz gets grab and punch... he can damn near gank an unwary player alone. I prefer nuke with it over stun because early stuns probably won't be long enough to get enough charged punches for the kill.

On top of the early kills, this creates an amazing amount of pressure on the player(s) laning against it, esp. if the Blitz and other play aggressively. It usually sketches me out, esp. with an carry like Ashe. There's just not a lot you can do except flash.. then you're screwed the second time they do it.

Jaedan

10-01-2009

One of the best 2 hero combos I've experienced is Nunu plus Twitch. Nunu puts his attack speed buff on a stealthed Twitch. He then runs straight into a pack of enemies and hits his ultimate. Twitch then pops out of stealth and uses his spray and pray MACHINE GUN to kill everyone before they can move.

Kuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Amumu and Fiddle Ult combo is rediculous when you have good CD reduction.

Droaven

10-03-2009

Zilean + Twitch/Evelynn

T/E cloak and as they walk past Zilean in the lane, he puts a timebomb on it/her. They then get close to enemy champs for WTH-INVIS-BOMB-ROFL-SPLOSION.

fattylocs

10-03-2009

lol Maybe Zilean and a tank or kayle(with ultimate on).Zilean casts time bomb on teammate and they run into a group.its funny.