Favorite 2-Hero Combo Moves.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drevix

08-08-2009

Sion + Evelyn

sion puts up his explosive shield, evelyn stealths behind target and stuns them, then sion uses gaze to stun target right when evelyn's stun is over and the explosive shield blows for a bunch of dmg, not many people survive that early on, and even in later part of the game it can become devastating.

I may only get 2-6 kills a game as sion but i always have a huge amount of assists =)

Phalanx

08-08-2009

I really like Annie and Mino/singe

Nooby Foo

08-10-2009

I'm surprised no one mentioned Ryze + Mongana. One of the most wicked combos I've seen. Ryze stuns when in open to make Mongana's root easy to hit. Drop puddle + Overload. Use either chars ult = dead. And they have no chance to respond (besides boost ). Rinse repeat with whoever's ulti is up.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drevix View Post
I may only get 2-6 kills a game as sion but i always have a huge amount of assists =)
Then you're doing a good job with him. It's not easy to get a lot of kills on him, but his stun can sure make a difference in a fight!

As for my favorite...

Veigar/Mummy to grab an entire team, Fiddle flashing in with crow storm....serious pain ensues.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2009

khristophoros and i went twitch + teemo and had a really aggressive starting and ganking policy.

we were getting so many off screen kills. i'm not sure how viable it is, but we sure as hell made it work.

BlackNadir

08-10-2009

Yetti + Fiddlesticks ultimate dumping is pretty devestating.

Vindico Atrum

08-11-2009

Gotta be said, Veigar + Jax/Trynd/Yi. That root is insane.

Also, went Veigar and ryze in top lane last night, went up agaisnt annie and ashe. What a mauling, ryze root+ veigar nukes+root AGAIN and ryze ult when they both stuck in Veigars root. They just have so much synergy, control, and damage.

Xarek

08-11-2009

Sivir + Sion + CM in a group push.

HAHA! we attack REALLY fast, move fast, have life steal, and you move really slow!

Nerek

08-12-2009

Sion and Ryze are amazing together, double stun and both have incredible damage if built for it.

ddaimyo

08-12-2009

I saw a funny one today. Lich + Morgana. Morgana landed Dark Binding, then Lich spammed Lay Waste on me. Was pretty annoying -_-

1234567 ... 8