Irelia, the Will of the Blades Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oobodah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2010

Heh... people saying she's bland and boring. He hasn't built her with any damage items in the video. Get a bloodthirster on her then we see if she's bland and boring. My prediction - nerf in two days.

Digital Ocean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2010

this is prolly the worst explanation of a champion riot has ever done, they usually have thorough video on all of her abilities masteries runes a what to lvl first what items to be buying etc etc. horrible job riot, first real negative comment ive had to made. dont get lazy riot please make better videos like your prior videos. full of info and good explanations!

Peach Plum Pair

11-15-2010

You didn't change her splash art or her skin at all from what it looks like.

Plus her auto-attack animation is bad.

YG FAMILY

11-15-2010

Sucksssssssssssssss

The Promise

11-15-2010

She looks incredible. Very good work guys. And I must admit that she looks much better in-game than she does in her art. I will still, more than likely, buy her Assassin skin anyway. I need to get rid of my RP.

Garridy

11-15-2010

My first thoughts are that other melees are now obsolete in comparison. Can't really tell how true this will be until we play her.

Kiralas

11-15-2010

I am sure that I will get her, I wanted another viable jungler for a while.

WORLDSTARRRRRR

11-15-2010

userrr, pretty nice, finally a champion that is melee and looks like she can actually do something against the current top tier champs.

Zeunchainn

11-15-2010

Worste champion spotlight ever.
Laggy and baddly demonstrated.

LOLno

11-15-2010

I like the ultimate a lot.