Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Irelia, the Will of the Blades Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inocybe

11-15-2010

Do want.

Phreak

Senior Recruiter

11-15-2010

Quote:
Ramanas:
I've noticed that since the Lux spotlight, your vids have been lagging. Any way of fixing this?

We've been fighting through computer issues. Should be remedied by the next one if the hardware arrives in time.

IS188e6aeaddef9a81b30d5

11-15-2010

Her hair looks ******ed.. no offence.
and i see Q being rather ghey.. but heck. i'll wait and see what happens

Churchy

Friend of Urf

11-15-2010

I'm actually SUPER disappointed in this spotlight and champion gameplay. Hopefully the in-game is more fun but she looks dull as hell, like a low damage akali. I pray that that is just because it was a bad game or something.

Also, this spotlight was way too ****ing short. Honestly was this done in a single game of clips plus a practice game? That's kinda lame...

But Ezreal definitely did a better job in his part than either coronach or shurelia. Good job there Ez!

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

11-15-2010

I think it should actually have the gank at top, and the slower jungle path instead of skipping it. The guest speakers are legit though.

artenisthefox

11-15-2010

15/12/4 with Irelia? o.o;;;

ken172

11-15-2010

so OP

sKooza

Senior Recruiter

11-15-2010

yes! I know Ezreal was the designer once I saw how unique the skills were. Definitely going to be a fun character. Spotlight was underwhelming but I think maybe it's on purpose. She seems so incredibly flexible that you really need to play her to realize how to use all the skills -- i'm sure there are many ways to dominate with her (the reason why I like Ezreal as a champ designer - he tries to make the most customizable champions that you can play however style you like) Can't wait to see her in game.

Lolligags

11-15-2010

Posted by Administrator on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 03:47

I think your clocks are a bit fast there Riot. Also, she looks kinda cool, won't know til I play her.

DeadXera

11-15-2010

Her attack animation looks kinda (and by kinda I mean extremely) bleh... her skillset is awesome though... I'm torn now. Awesome skillset with lackluster art and motion... or just skip her? x.x; curse you riot for making this so hard.