Irelia, the Will of the Blades Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elnith

11-15-2010

Ive been waiting so long, Ive been stalking the website during class and when I saw this I jumped off my chair. Irelia>moment of embarrassment

randeeznutz

11-15-2010

Funny how everyone's soo excited for her.... First thing tomorrow come all the "OP NERF HER NAO" threads. Probably gonna come from 75% of the ppl in this thread..

m0b00st

11-15-2010

Just wondering if we will set some sort of record time on the nerf bat this week...any bets?

nSkylineGTR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2010

Phreak score is 14-12-4, Fake Video

Zelink

11-15-2010

same im very disappointed in this champ and no in depth skills from the spotlight, this is the worse one iv seen.

Zaelers

11-15-2010

She's pretty underwhelming, none of her abilities seem to do any damage aside from Hiten Style's active.

I think her Ultimate should be like Corki's or Akali's, and have it charge up... seems kinda pointless to hit R only to have it ready, then spam R to use it... why not just have it always ready?

Also, your team was either REALLY bad (15-12-4 at the end of the video... really? Should have just recorded one where you played against a bad team like the other spotlights), or building her like a lifesteal tank isn't as good as Ezreal says.

WTB a REAL test server so we could iron out some of these lackluster/overpowered champs/items/bugs at a much quicker rate... hell, I'd even donate money so you could "afford" (god knows what you do with all the money people spend buying new champs, besides pumping out more cheap champs for the sake of profit...) different servers. This whole applying to be a tester thing you have Shurelia doing is outrageously stupid.

qqrantragewah

LittleBlueSmurf

11-15-2010

Typical RIOT marketing:
1. Make awesome champion with crappy design
2. Make skins which people will obviously buy because they don't want to look at a pile of dog ****
3. ????
4. Profit!

Jelloz

11-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryko View Post
These posters are idots, what is the diff with her skills and akali'? her hiten is like akalis ult, im so not impressed by this champ and gosh i worked so hard to buy runes for her even bought riot poits to get ip boost, lamest champ iv seen, dang best u had name this champ Janna pt 2
Have no idea why you called everyone idiots... She is actually really different then Akali, Akali has a shroud which gives her stealth, her ult seems to have more range and can be used three times when you have max charges, another huge difference is that Alkali has an aoe.

Irelia has a slow or stun, her ult is a four hitting move, has a move that adds damage to her attacks for a short amount of time.

Similarities are there however...
Her jump attack (Jax and Kat also have it)
Built in life steal (other characters have it and Akalis is spell vamp)
Akali has magic damage added to attacks Irelia has added damage on activation (teemo has poison, mf has added magic damage nothing new here)

All the similarities they have are shared with other characters and honestly are not that many to begin with. Yet you go and call all the posters idiots.

BlackChocolate

11-15-2010

Ulti looks really weak I hope I am mistaken. It took 3 shots to take down a 300 or 400 health MF. Thats terrible.

Edit: She really didn't look that impressive, either a bad spotlight or she isn't that great I hope its the first =/

Makoto870

11-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelers View Post
She's pretty underwhelming, none of her abilities seem to do any damage aside from Hiten Style's active.

I think her Ultimate should be like Corki's or Akali's, and have it charge up... seems kinda pointless to hit R only to have it ready, then spam R to use it... why not just have it always ready?

Also, your team was either REALLY bad (15-12-4 at the end of the video... really? Should have just recorded one where you played against a bad team like the other spotlights), or building her like a lifesteal tank isn't as good as Ezreal says.

WTB a REAL test server so we could iron out some of these lackluster/overpowered champs/items/bugs at a much quicker rate... hell, I'd even donate money so you could "afford" (god knows what you do with all the money people spend buying new champs, besides pumping out more cheap champs for the sake of profit...) different servers. This whole applying to be a tester thing you have Shurelia doing is outrageously stupid.

qqrantragewah

So w-t-F-- were people on about when they said "op, op, op". op my ***!