Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatrox comes out when?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyooj317

05-14-2013

I'm just wondering when he will be out, I've been dying to have a new champ come out. I myself play support mostly though, so I probably won't get to play him in norms XP

Arguably Perfect

05-14-2013

Quote from a rioter: "Aatrox will come out when you stop being such a fagitt lol reckt"

AgentScreech

05-14-2013

Soon™

Xyooj317

05-14-2013

XP my main role is support, need new things to try out XP so far i've done a ap support when i see others like pro players go ad support..... confuses me so much...... I can play top lane but my champ pool is very small....

CraZzYBoY07

05-15-2013

Y cant u guys wait patiently ! =\
riot will release it after they done their final testing n grouping up the patch files

Im Contributing

05-15-2013

Aatrox will not come out to PBE until after the 7.5 patch is released. Rioters have already made thag comment. Next champion will be released in the patch after this.

CraZzYBoY07

05-15-2013

Quote:
HamrioMusica:
Aatrox will not come out to PBE until after the 7.5 patch is released. Rioters have already made thag comment. Next champion will be released in the patch after this.

7.5 ?
are u kidding me ?
dude we are on the patch 3.7 now -_-
and u sound like ur a riot employee =\

KyroRayne

Recruiter

05-15-2013

He will come out when Riot finishes the initial testing of him. They have their own timetable to release champs that doesn't involve PBE yet. Once he is ready, he will be released. Asking about it won't get an answer from anyone at Riot, and everyone else here knows as much as you do on the subject.

Kalemundo

05-17-2013

I think once this next patch comes out they'll give us more info him. Just seems kinda odd they would release him and tell us what's coming but then wait almost two weeks before even releasing him in PBE. Oh well, he's going to be pretty sick and worth the wait.

ryoh

Recruiter

05-18-2013

PBE
Public - Beta - TESTING
Not I-Like-To-****-Around-With-New-Champs