Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help on playing Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBlueMaster

05-14-2013

Hello all summoners, I am asking help on play Mordekaiser since I recently bought him and as the tittle says I need help so I am asking for what to build first last etc, what skills to upgrade and how to play Mordekaiser through out early mid and late game oh and also what is Mordekaiser play style through out the early mid and late game phases for example do I play safe early game or aggressive and etc.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

reapermech

05-14-2013

max E first rush revolver focus on ap items that help your passive ie: Zohnyas,and Abyssal scepter.

mpen reds yellows .... a variety can work mr per level blues spell vamp or flat ap quints

always play it safe and WARD YOUR LANE i cant stress this enough Morde has no escape plan when the jungler comes to his lane ,or if the entire enemy team wants to pay you a visit just because you picked morde (it does happen )

Sidsgothem

05-15-2013

Quote:
reapermech:
max E first rush revolver focus on ap items that help your passive ie: Zohnyas,and Abyssal scepter.

mpen reds yellows .... a variety can work mr per level blues spell vamp or flat ap quints

always play it safe and WARD YOUR LANE i cant stress this enough Morde has no escape plan when the jungler comes to his lane ,or if the entire enemy team wants to pay you a visit just because you picked morde (it does happen )

^^ he pretty much said it all... if you do pick morde you must play it safe... junglers normally try to farm him...just got out of a game earlier our shaco (jungler) got like 10 kills just off morde because he never warded middle.

morde = great laner

morde = weak vs ganks

Toge

05-15-2013

he's not weak against ganks

keep your passive shield high by poking often to avoid damage from ganks.

you don't have to do anything special with your rune page, an ap rune page that works for most ap champs should suffice, but spell vamp would help though those runes aren't cheap.

first things first, hextech revolver or kage's lucky pick. either or. if you aren't farming well kage's, if you are hextech revolver. if they have a lot of ap think about a spirit visage as it also increases your spell vamp.
you'll want a zohnya's and a liandry's. the liandry's torment will reset with each ult tick so keep that in mine when you place your ult. and don't just ult anyone either. get a priority target. think about where your team is, if you need pushing power, take out the tank with your ult on him so you have this massive meat shield to tank turrets for you. However if you are pushing well or have a tank willing to take turret shots if need be, grab an adc to push that turret faster. Remember the objective isn't kills its pushing.

Pobbes

05-15-2013

I build his rune page with spell vamp and his masteries with spell vamp so he starts with 9% spell vamp out the gate. if the enemy is a caster i build boots and 3 pots, if the enemy is ad i build cloth armor and 5 pots. I can generally just bully the lane, and my health stays so high that ganks just fail. I rush hextech revolver for more spell vamp. cloth armor goes to seeker's armguard to zhonya's. Abyssal is a great buy. Haunting guise is a good early buy, but I don't upgrade to liandry's until after my deathcap. You should run a bulldozer over you lane, and once you are fed it's gg.