Cannot connect to the PVP.Net server

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Yes i know this had been posted alot, and i did try everything:

- My ports are open
- I've played this before last patch before, so my network should be able to handle it (and no my internet isnt bad.)
- Changed my DNS, didnt fix it.
- Windows fire wall turned off.
- No other trirth person programs running
- Server is online -> friends of mine can login, when sitting next to me (see my network can handle it?)
- Patched everything
- Also manually downloaded Adobe Air, telling me i already had the latest version.
- Diagnostic: http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...19ea-4393-954f

But it still aint working,
I hope you can help me get back on, cause i love the game, and i'd hate to quit it already.

Thanks in advance.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Ok, for some reason it did let me login yesterday, but then i started a game, added a bot, got one i wanted to play myself and tried to delete it. to then get the message: the connection to the pvp.net server has been lost (or something like that), exiting the game. then i tried to relog and now its giving me the same error again.

I really dont get it, i hope you can help me.

Ampharel

12-11-2009

bump...

Fuzzkins

12-11-2009

I am having the exact same issue. At first, I just thought it was the campus network I am on, but now that I see this, it helped me realize that ever since the last patch my games have been going incredibly slow, I get disconnected a lot, and much of the time, I just can't play. I, too, have created basic practice games with just bots and have been disconnected from them.

Now, if this is related to the patch or an Adobe Air patch, I don't know. It could be some wonky thing with my computer and the patch. So, I join the original poster in a plea for help.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

12-11-2009
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Could I have you run the diagnostic again ampharel? Somehow the link you posted got messed up.

Fuzzkins, having your diagnostic will also help.

http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/

Fuzzkins

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Could I have you run the diagnostic again ampharel? Somehow the link you posted got messed up.

Will this, in any way, result in me being kicked off the current campus connection I am on? To be clear, I was able to play perfectly fine before the patch, but after, I am unable to play at all, pretty much. This isn't to say that it is the patch, just that that is the time-frame. As far as I know, the network I am on hasn't changed (indeed, I am completely unable to even change it, it's not mine).

Ampharel

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzkins View Post
Will this, in any way, result in me being kicked off the current campus connection I am on? To be clear, I was able to play perfectly fine before the patch, but after, I am unable to play at all, pretty much. This isn't to say that it is the patch, just that that is the time-frame. As far as I know, the network I am on hasn't changed (indeed, I am completely unable to even change it, it's not mine).
Probably not, i've done it and all it does is test you network, if you would get kicked off, you would've been also when you run a dl speed test or so. (Though please let a admin confirm this.)

Ampharel

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post

That it messed up probably is because i copy pasted it from another post, and i didnt open and copied the link.

http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...aa62-4962-acaf

Thats the link, the only problem i see is the clock thats 40 seconds off, (boohoo) the ports that are closed wont matter, since ive openend all the ports needed for LoL. Have you got any suggestion?

Thanks in advantage.

Fuzzkins

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampharel View Post
Probably not, i've done it and all it does is test you network, if you would get kicked off, you would've been also when you run a dl speed test or so. (Though please let a admin confirm this.)
Ah, well, I've never ran a speed test before, but I suppose those are common. I'm just concerned because the terms of use for my network strictly do not allow anything to test the network to discover things that are not already available. I can't check with an administrator on this one right now, either, because it's the weekend. So, this might not happen until Monday.

Ampharel

12-15-2009

Bump

1234511 ... 16