Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get lessons from a Diamond player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inaeda

05-14-2013

I recently lost my job and need some money to hold me off until I start at my new place.
I'm hoping there are some of you out there that might want to learn some general knowledge about League as well as any specific information you might want to know. Tips on how to solo que carry as well as general 5v5 team knowledge I don't have a solid rate for lessons yet, but I was planning on doing 30/60 minute lessons. Would be really awesome if you could donate through paypal. Currently I have 2 Diamond accounts. 1 in Diamond 1 and the other Diamond 5. I main jungle but have experience in all roles and positions. Add me in game under "Tayyzz" to discuss further. Thanks

Zerglinglol

05-14-2013

Play less lol=keep job?

Azellos

05-14-2013

Quote:
Zerglinglol:
Play less lol=keep job?

Don't be too quick to stereotype. The economy's still going through a rough patch and good, hard-working people are getting laid off every day, gamers and non gamers. Just because someone is diamond-1 good doesn't mean they don't do their job.

Lethadind

05-14-2013

Quote:
Azellos:
Don't be too quick to stereotype. The economy's still going through a rough patch and good, hard-working people are getting laid off every day, gamers and non gamers. Just because someone is diamond-1 good doesn't mean they don't do their job.

Hey, he was just saying what everyone else was thinking.

To the OP. Honestly if you want a better customer base (not sure what your response has been like so far but take this for what it's worth), I would take out that you've lost your job altogether. Just offer lessons at a flexible rate. If you're getting plenty of customers, then carry on!

Good luck either way, and good luck finding a new job (or in your new job if you've found one).