Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coolh4x0r

05-14-2013

I was playing MF in a draft pick game, and saw the enemy ashe had smite. she jungled, and ended up 6/0/19. needless to say, my team lost that game (1/10 ryze and 1/10 sona). anyways, can someone tell me how jungle ashe works?

Hakodoushi

05-14-2013

It doesn't... I can understand her slow could do wonders in ganks but unless you were playing a custom I don't know how you lost.

But if you do plan on jungling with her try a custom I guess you can go wraiths, wolves, wraiths, and maybe if a lane is being pushed hard you can gank and hope for the best that your teammate isn't a scrub.

Coolh4x0r

05-14-2013

this was in draft normals. i think they were premade 5, since i qued multiple times (i hate dodgers) and they had the same comp each time. apparently spam volley ftw is what i get from googleing

Magnus Theli

05-14-2013

LOL no, Ashe jungler: Free kills for the enemy jungler. in the jungle you need some1 with sustain and tankiness, not a squishy slow bot

PogoPogoPogoPogo

05-14-2013

Ezreal jungle has been played in competitive matches... so Ashe isn't that much of a stretch. She's certainly not going to be a top tier jungler by any means, but I can see it potentially working with a lot of help.

Moreover, she can get through the first camp and first buff camp with a leash, so that's not that much of an issue. I think the problem with Ashe though is that she just doesn't have any abilities to spam to help her kill the camps.

Jungle Ezreal can make sense, because with a blue buff, you're spamming abilities that help you kill the camps... and in doing this, you're giving yourself attack speed.

But Ashe just has Volley and auto-attacks. Q doesn't add anything to her auto-attacks in terms of damage, and you can only kite jungle camps so much. She can spam W, sure, but it's only 1 ability, and it doesn't do THAT much damage, and even with CDR from blue buff, you can only use it so often. And E doesn't do anything for jungling except give you a few extra gold.

Perhaps is jungle Ashe did leashed wraiths and leashed red, then ganked immediately between the Q slow and red slow, she might secure a pretty easy first blood, then B, get some items, then go farm...I don't know.