Jungle Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coolh4x0r

05-14-2013

I was playing MF in a draft pick game, and saw the enemy ashe had smite. she jungled, and ended up 6/0/19. needless to say, my team lost that game (1/10 ryze and 1/10 sona). anyways, can someone tell me how jungle ashe works?

Hakodoushi

05-14-2013

It doesn't... I can understand her slow could do wonders in ganks but unless you were playing a custom I don't know how you lost.

But if you do plan on jungling with her try a custom I guess you can go wraiths, wolves, wraiths, and maybe if a lane is being pushed hard you can gank and hope for the best that your teammate isn't a scrub.

Coolh4x0r

05-14-2013

this was in draft normals. i think they were premade 5, since i qued multiple times (i hate dodgers) and they had the same comp each time. apparently spam volley ftw is what i get from googleing

Magnus Theli

05-14-2013

LOL no, Ashe jungler: Free kills for the enemy jungler. in the jungle you need some1 with sustain and tankiness, not a squishy slow bot

PogoPogoPogoPogo

05-14-2013

Ezreal jungle has been played in competitive matches... so Ashe isn't that much of a stretch. She's certainly not going to be a top tier jungler by any means, but I can see it potentially working with a lot of help.

Moreover, she can get through the first camp and first buff camp with a leash, so that's not that much of an issue. I think the problem with Ashe though is that she just doesn't have any abilities to spam to help her kill the camps.

Jungle Ezreal can make sense, because with a blue buff, you're spamming abilities that help you kill the camps... and in doing this, you're giving yourself attack speed.

But Ashe just has Volley and auto-attacks. Q doesn't add anything to her auto-attacks in terms of damage, and you can only kite jungle camps so much. She can spam W, sure, but it's only 1 ability, and it doesn't do THAT much damage, and even with CDR from blue buff, you can only use it so often. And E doesn't do anything for jungling except give you a few extra gold.

Perhaps is jungle Ashe did leashed wraiths and leashed red, then ganked immediately between the Q slow and red slow, she might secure a pretty easy first blood, then B, get some items, then go farm...I don't know.