Pick your Path: Welcome to the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirsk

05-14-2013

Welcome to another "Pick your Path" adventure. Your job is to help a new amnesiac League champion survive his trials and eventually recover his memories. Pick a choice and direct his story as you see fit.

Table of Contents:

1-2-3

================================================== ===================================

“Is he coming around?” A faint voice echos in your head.

You slap the hand away and manage to open your eyes, before squinting at the sudden brightness. You find yourself facing two people dressed in strange purple robes, a man and a woman both with a worried expression.

“Fantastic, he seems to notice his surroundings, maybe there’s hope for him yet.” The woman quips as she begins to furiously scribble something down on a roll of parchment.

A painful throbbing sensation emanates from your head as you sit upright, wincing at the pain. It’s as if someone had just caved in your brains with a rusty hammer as you vainly rub your temples to try and relieve the pain. You let out a low groan and ask for some water hoping to dull the pain, but the two strangers stare awestruck at you.

“I don’t believe it…do you…actually understand us?” The male asks dumbstruck.

You give the robed man a look of annoyance as you straighten up and respond rather sarcastically that yes, you could indeed understand him. Rolling you’re neck and shoulders, the splitting migraine finally begins to subside. You take the time to examine your surroundings; you are sitting on a table in a small room, dimly lit with a variety of strange instruments strewn about, both medical and magical, and interestingly enough recently used.

“I cant believe it actually worked…but…do you know who I am? Where you are? Who…you are?” The male robed figure asks almost hopefully.

This time it was your turn to give the robed man a dumbstruck look; of course you knew who you are. Your name is…well it starts with…

Then to your own horror you finally realized. You had no memory of who you are.

Try as you might, you found it impossible to recall any memories. You still had a basic knowledge of things; how spoons work, how weather functions, social conformity. But all of your personal memories were simply…gone. You demand to know what happened. The robed man lets out a long sigh.

“I thought this would happen…do you know….what the League of Legends is?”

And for the next hour or so, the purpled robed man informed you of what the League was, how it functioned, the various city states and champions, and how you came to be here. Apparently, you were scheduled to be a so called Champion yourself. You had passed your trials splendidly and your final test was one of the most secretive and treacherous; the Judgment. But something went wrong, horribly wrong and somehow, the robed man explained, your memories became somewhat…damaged in the process.

“But never fear!” The robed man quickly added as he sensed your rising anger. “There is still a way to fix it. Even with the…accident…you still technically passed your Judgment, which technically does make you a League Champion now.
This comes with a lot of benefits, one of those benefits being that you can get a lot of influence, if you do well in your League matches of course. And eventually, with influence, means support. If you can get enough summoners to support you we might have the man power and resources to restore your memories to their rightful place. How does that sound to you?”

You nod only once as you have no real reason to refuse. At least they were taking responsibility for their mistake.

“Excellent! Now since your memories were damaged, we actually have no idea if you still remember how to use a weapon or your fighting preference, so we’ve taken the liberty of laying out some items that might be of interest to you.
I’ve also had some living quarters prepared for you as well. You can rest then and tomorrow we’ll run a few examinations to see how you’re faring.” The robed man tells you as you hop off the table.

Your attention is soon directed towards another table, and upon it are a variety of weapons. One catches your eye…

A Sword; a long blade balanced perfectly, its steel is of the highest quality. A fine weapon for any warrior
B Staff; an ancient looking staff hewn from a wood you’re not familiar with, it glows faintly in the dim light
C Bow; Intricately made and almost as tall as you, it takes all your might to draw the string
D Knife; a long thin blade with a keen edge, it looks as though it could do serious damage

Ask Ashe Queen

05-14-2013

Bow

Ask the Lunari

05-14-2013

((OH My GOD. YOU ARE BACK!. Kirsk pls dont die on us again TwT))

D. Because there are far less knife users in the entire league.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2013

E

One of Viktor's--

Okay. No, I'm sorry >__>

B

I love me some AP Mids.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Bow!

AskTheIceWitch

05-14-2013

E!

Viktor's Laser th-

Okay nvm

D.

I remember you so well Kirsk

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-14-2013

B! <3 Kirsk!

Birdy51

05-14-2013

Knives are fun. Stab stab, cut cut!

D.

Neroth

05-14-2013

D

Virotoxic

05-15-2013

no hex-tech stuff?
fine, C