@riot Fiora and Aatox

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tails66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-13-2013

So Riot since I assume that Aatox is designed as a melee ad carry like Tryndamere and Master Yi. I assume this time around you actually plan on making him good.

So lets talk about some Fiora buffs.

I have two suggestions.

1) Passive- Duelist: Increase the stacks or make it infinitely stack (Preferred).

Reason: As it stands everyone hates Fiora's passive, almost everyone thinks its bad. No one has ever said her passive is too strong or that it is even good. My idea is that Fiora is suppose to be the best duelist so she is able to stay in a fight longer than anyone because of her passive. So make it actually do just that. Increase the stacks or make it infinite stacks.

At level 18 with 10 stacks, she would only be healing 250 health over 6 seconds. I doubt this would be OP and maybe her passive would actually be good. Keep in mind this still only happens when attacking champions.

2) W- Riposte: Now whenever she parries an attack, the attacker takes the ap damage it currently has + the amount of damage they would of dealt to Fiora. So say Yi attacks Fiora and deal 160 damage but the attack is parried. Yi would then take 160 damage + the ap damage. Her w now also applies any on hit affects that the champion would of used on her. An example would be Udyr in Bear stance trying to stun Fiora but she parries it. Udyr is then stunned and Fiora is not.

Reasons: Riposte feels very to be honest bad. Early game its alright and does do some decent damage but later on the damage sucks and its only useful to block one attack. I believe this would add more skill to Fiora and actually have people think twice about trying to hit her sometimes.

Just my suggestions, feel free to discuss or dispute them.

My only concern is that these changes might make Fiora too snowbally. With that passive up keep, if she gets ahead then she might be too impossible to kill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Aatrox is a bruiser. I don't understand why people keep talking about him as a carry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samenko

Senior Member

05-13-2013

He's a bruiser. And I like Fiora the way she is!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tails66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
He's a bruiser. And I like Fiora the way she is!
Weak? Easily countered? Called the "Grand Duelist" but loses to Jax, Xin, and basically every top laner 1v1? And all they do is build tanky and do more damage?

Also can I get a source on him being a bruiser? From riot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyrne

Senior Member

05-13-2013

I really wanted to like Fiora.. I even bought that Teacher skin. I liked it but it made me start playing her again.. And remember she sucks. And refund the skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tails66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrne View Post
I really wanted to like Fiora.. I even bought that Teacher skin. I liked it but it made me start playing her again.. And remember she sucks. And refund the skin.
I like melee ad carries but as it stands Fiora is by far the weakest. Tryndamere is the only one who can be good. Master Yi, Fiora, and Gangplank are much harder to do good with. Besides AP Yi and Tankplank are better.

Too bad Fiora literally can only be a melee ad carry to be good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordTobiothan

Senior Member

05-14-2013

All fiora needs is a 14/13/12/11/10 second cd on her Riposte, with a shorter window of reflection, BUT it refreshes whenever you block an attack, so you can block any number of AA's if you time it well but if you misuse the ability you lose the safety for awhile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samenko

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails66 View Post
Weak? Easily countered? Called the "Grand Duelist" but loses to Jax, Xin, and basically every top laner 1v1? And all they do is build tanky and do more damage?

Also can I get a source on him being a bruiser? From riot?
She's lane dependant, like a lot of champs.

And I demolish Jax with Fiora, lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tails66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
She's lane dependant, like a lot of champs.

And I demolish Jax with Fiora, lol.
Jax dominates Fiora. If the Jax is good.

I fail to see your point here when Jax is better than her. Just because you beat people with Fiora doesn't make her good compared to others.

If I am wrong please inform me as to how Fiora beats Jax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samenko

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails66 View Post
Jax dominates Fiora. If the Jax is good.
Not at all. Her W is op.


123