saying dumpstered is reportable now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Divey McDiverson

05-13-2013

Just wrecked this kid and said "Dumpstered" and apparently he reported me.

How sad this gaming community is. I've talked much more **** in tons of other online games and have never been punished/reported.

Ruinating End

05-13-2013

I've reported someone who did well and didn't say anything the entire game.

He was playing Teemo. Well deserved report, hope he was banned.

JabbaClown

05-13-2013

This is The League of Legends. Riot actually want's class when you're going into a competitive game.

you agreed to that by saying yes to the Summoner's Code.

Divey McDiverson

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinating End View Post
I've reported someone who did well and didn't say anything the entire game.

He was playing Teemo. Well deserved report, hope he was banned.
do you nerds really think delete teemo is funny? because I see it in like every thread and it just makes me sigh because of its disgusting overuse.

YOUR CHAMP IS OP

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daylivia View Post
Just wrecked this kid and said "Dumpstered" and apparently he reported me.

How sad this gaming community is. I've talked much more **** in tons of other online games and have never been punished/reported.
You're gonna lose your account, OP. Don't spend a penny on this game.

Riot naively believes they can change human nature to this effect, and have legislated their arbitrary morality in the form of the Tribunal system. Even more foolishly, they think they can change it in a competitive, free to play, anonymous game. Ridiculous.

Even MORE ridiculous, is that they try to pretend psychology isn't a perfectly valid tactic in a competitive environment. If I can unsettle my enemy and make him make MORE mistakes by typing "LAWL GET DUNKED NOOBLORD" in chat, then I'm going to do it, because I am here to win. Not bring milk and cookies to little Jimmy to comfort him because someone said a mildly mean thing.

But yeah, don't spend money on it. The report system is 100% geared toward what happens in chat and not what happens in the actual game, and is used regularly to rage-report the winners of a match, by sadistic scum who use the chat to justify their crybaby attitudes. All this despite there being an ignore feature in the game that you can use with one click. Then these same soft losers run to the Tribunal to spam-click punish on everyone.

Notanxj9smurf2

05-13-2013

this is subtle and witty

Ruinating End

05-13-2013

Quote:
do you nerds really think delete teemo is funny? because I see it in like every thread and it just makes me sigh because of its disgusting overuse.
I want Teemo deleted. He is anti-fun.

Future Diary

05-13-2013

Quote:
It's not the funny factor, Riot should actually delete him.

Soraka Goes Mid

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR CHAMP IS OP View Post

Riot naively believes they can change human nature to this effect, and have legislated their arbitrary morality in the form of the Tribunal system. Even more foolishly, they think they can change it in a competitive, free to play, anonymous game. Ridiculous.

Even MORE ridiculous, is that they try to pretend psychology isn't a perfectly valid tactic in a competitive environment. If I can unsettle my enemy and make him make MORE mistakes by typing "LAWL GET DUNKED NOOBLORD" in chat, then I'm going to do it, because I am here to win. Not bring milk and cookies to little Jimmy to comfort him because someone said a mildly mean thing.

But yeah, don't spend money on it. The report system is 100% geared toward what happens in chat and not what happens in the actual game, and is used regularly to rage-report the winners of a match, by sadistic scum who use the chat to justify their crybaby attitudes. All this despite there being an ignore feature in the game that you can use with one click. Then these same soft losers run to the Tribunal to spam-click punish on everyone.
You obviously have no idea how Tribunal works and have probably been permabanned before at least once.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR CHAMP IS OP View Post

I lol'd at this because of how ridiculous it sounded.