Ziggs' Shop of All Things Hexplosive

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Ziggs

Senior Member

05-13-2013

((If you feel awkward Joining, Don't))

It is a spacious store.

You can request for anything to be made here, there are firecrackers and noisemakers at the front desk but that is all sold there.

You may request whatever else you need
((Not too Ridiculous))

There is a large comfortable lounge in the lobby to wait for your order to be processed.
There is also a magic soda machine there, request whatever you want and you'll get it for 5 gold.

There is also a snack bar filled with Donuts, Cake, apples, bananas, and graggy ice or Rice Wine

Rice Wine: 10 gold

Graggy Ice: 12 Gold

5 firecrackers: 3 gold

apples/ fruits: 2 gold

noisemakers:5 gold

Cakes: Small: 5 gold Medium: 7 Gold Large 12 Gold

Special Orders: 20 Gold

(You can ask for stuff and if I don't have it in the back then its considered a special order because I'd have to make it)

Regular Order: 15 Gold

(Just an order I have in the back)

You must have a proper knowledge of how to use bombs.

If not, You can buy a guide here for 10 gold

((Tell me if I should make any changes))

Location: Just on the Outskirts of Piltover


((Very Open RP))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Ziggs

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Ziggs is in the middle of Setting up the sign to his Shop that reads Ziggs' Shop of all Things Explosive!

He then notices one of the toy Hexplosive Lightbulbs decorating the borders of the sign has gone out. He proceeds to get down to get a replacement, but falls in the process, tearing down the sign and all the lights decorating in the predicament. It causes quite the commotion, for being outside of Piltover.

Most likely it would attract someone's attention if they were passing by.

Ziggs gets up and rubs his head Muttering


"Ow.."

He then tries to get everything in order, but just makes it worse while trying to fix it.
He sighs and wonders if anyone would care to help him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trecia

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
Ziggs is in the middle of Setting up the sign to his Shop that reads Ziggs' Shop of all Things Explosive!

He then notices one of the toy Hexplosive Lightbulbs decorating the borders of the sign has gone out. He proceeds to get down to get a replacement, but falls in the process, tearing down the sign and all the lights decorating in the predicament. It causes quite the commotion, for being outside of Piltover.

Most likely it would attract someone's attention if they were passing by.

Ziggs gets up and rubs his head Muttering


"Ow.."

He then tries to get everything in order, but just makes it worse while trying to fix it.
He sighs and wonders if anyone would care to help him.
A woman coming from the direction of Piltover sees the commotion and stops

"Here, allow me to help you."

As she says this various pieces of the sign begin to float into the air and order themselves

As the parts of the sign float about them the woman turns her attention back to the creature before her

"Hello..." she takes a look at the sign "Ziggs. My name is Elora."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Ziggs

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trecia View Post
A woman coming from the direction of Piltover sees the commotion and stops

"Here, allow me to help you."

As she says this various pieces of the sign begin to float into the air and order themselves

As the parts of the sign float about them the woman turns her attention back to the creature before her

"Hello..." she takes a look at the sign "Ziggs. My name is Elora."
"Why hello there Elora!"

"You wouldn't mind floating all of that back up to the roof?"

Ziggs says politely

"Thanks for stopping to help, Last time, in Demacia, I spilled bombs everywhere but nobody wanted to help! Maybe because it was dangerous but PSHHH."


" Sorry, I'm blabbermouth what brings you around here?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trecia

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
"Why hello there Elora!"

"You wouldn't mind floating all of that back up to the roof?"

Ziggs says politely

"Thanks for stopping to help, Last time, in Demacia, I spilled bombs everywhere but nobody wanted to help! Maybe because it was dangerous but PSHHH."


" Sorry, I'm blabbermouth what brings you around here?"
"I'm just passing through, I tend to wander to wherever something interesting is taking place."

"I suppose that may be why I ended up here, after all what could be more interesting than bombs?

" Oh, and don't worry, I don't mind the talking, but let me finish up with the sign"

The now reassembled sign floats and mounts itself onto the roof of the building

"There good as new."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Ziggs

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trecia View Post
"I'm just passing through, I tend to wander to wherever something interesting is taking place."

"I suppose that may be why I ended up here, after all what could be more interesting than bombs?

" Oh, and don't worry, I don't mind the talking, but let me finish up with the sign"

The now reassembled sign floats and mounts itself onto the roof of the building

"There good as new."
"Thanks, and yes, Bombs are very interesting."

Ziggs thinks for a moment and then asks;

"Do you happen to be looking for a job that pays about as much as you want?"
"'Cus, if you are, Youre at the right place!"

Ziggs thinks of the prospect of having a magykal worker and decides he'd like that very much

"Its good that you don't mind talking. Lots of people do!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

05-14-2013

(( pssst made post in my store.. once we done there I come here to visit k ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trecia

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
"Thanks, and yes, Bombs are very interesting."

Ziggs thinks for a moment and then asks;

"Do you happen to be looking for a job that pays about as much as you want?"
"'Cus, if you are, Youre at the right place!"

Ziggs thinks of the prospect of having a magykal worker and decides he'd like that very much

"Its good that you don't mind talking. Lots of people do!"
"Oh, a job offer, well I'm not looking for anything permanent, but then again I really don't plan that far ahead"

Elora thinks for a moment and then nods her head

"Sure I would love to work here" Elora states happily.

She then think to herself "I'm going to have to keep my shield spell handy around all these hexplosives."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Ziggs

Senior Member

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trecia View Post
"Oh, a job offer, well I'm not looking for anything permanent, but then again I really don't plan that far ahead"

Elora thinks for a moment and then nods her head

"Sure I would love to work here" Elora states happily.

She then think to herself "I'm going to have to keep my shield spell handy around all these hexplosives."
Ziggs is very excited.

"Come in, Come in!"

He shows her all there is to see

"WE currently don't have that much business."
"Maybe you could be our advertisings director!"
"We could attract quite the crowd with your flashy magyk!"

He says ecitedly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trecia

Senior Member

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
Ziggs is very excited.

"Come in, Come in!"

He shows her all there is to see

"WE currently don't have that much business."
"Maybe you could be our advertisings director!"
"We could attract quite the crowd with your flashy magyk!"

He says ecitedly
Elora looks around and then thinks for a moment, she then opens her bag and pulls out a crystal ball

"I actually have a couple of skills that might come in handy, you see I am a seer"

"I am able to look at someone and see all there is in their past, present, and future, also I can connect to people in the after life and speak to their Spirts."

Elora looks around and spots a table not too covered with hexplosives

"I could set up right there"


1234511 ... 14