Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatrox jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I ToAsT I

05-13-2013

So first I would just like to say that this post is all speculation but after reading about aatrox and his skill set I feel he would make a better jungle than top in the current meta.

Small breakdown:

Q - cool gap closer with a knock up if enemy is struck with the ability. Amazing for ganks.

W - gives home sustain in the jungle and can be quickly activated to switch over to damage for ganks.

E - a ranged slow that has good synergy with his Q for even more beastly ganks

R - a steroid similar to rivens that instead does damage instantly to all enemy's around him and gives him increased range and AS.

Passive - a great passive that makes you a force to be reckoned with in 1v1 situations. And makes it hard for the enemy to read how much effort it will acctully take to kill you + a possible life saver against ignite.

I would prob run 21/9/0 masteries to maximize damage

AS REDS, armor yellows, scaling me blues and either movement or AD QUINTS

Again this is all speculation but I will def be trying him in the jungle first

K G Morder

05-13-2013

sounds good.

Ralamar

05-13-2013

But I hate jungling, I wanna play him top.

Voidgolem

05-13-2013

unless his numbers are straight-up awful he can probably jungle just fine.

now, if he needs to actually build AD to be threatening then we'll have issues.