Runes and Masteries used at LCS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shut It Donny

05-13-2013

Is there somewhere that shows the runes and masteries used? I found the item builds, but I'd like to see everything.

Shut It Donny

05-13-2013

Why in the world would that get a downvote?

Stupid Hat

05-13-2013

upvoted you, and I don't know sorry but free bump

davidoso

05-13-2013

Because the league community is amazing.

Uh, a lot of the pros have build guides. Search their names up on Google. Froggen has a TF and Jayce guide where he gives nicely detailed reasoning for his runes and masteries, and other pros write their own guides in various other places. There's no one place to find this yet, you'll have to dig.

Oh, or you could lolking the pro's accounts. There's a tab in their profiles for runes and masteries. Some pros do weird stuff like name their pages after fruit, but it's mostly easy enough to understand.

Wincrediboy

05-13-2013

http://www.probuilds.net/

Not for LCS in particular, but it is how pros are building champs. Also has item builds and skill orders, and a list of who they were against in that game. With a bit of thought you can usually figure out why they've done something you might think is unusual - and you can compare with other pros to see if it is unusual or not.

Weaboothulu

05-13-2013

Love this idea I want to know too

Shut It Donny

05-13-2013

I know about probuilds and guides. There were some specific things I wanted to see though. They don't run the same thing every time, and I wanted to see what they did in certain situations and matchups.

Skyhawke

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shut It Donny View Post
I know about probuilds and guides. There were some specific things I wanted to see though. They don't run the same thing every time, and I wanted to see what they did in certain situations and matchups.
I don't think you're going to find the runes and masteries info, honestly. You can do what research you can by watching the VOD's, although that is pretty time-consuming.

Shut It Donny

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhawke View Post
I don't think you're going to find the runes and masteries info, honestly. You can do what research you can by watching the VOD's, although that is pretty time-consuming.
Yea, I was just hoping. I know there are a lot of people who keep track of every little thing.

The one I was most curious about was Hotshot's Nidalee, vs Elise. They said he was running AD and AP pen in masteries and hybrid pen marks. That's a pretty rare thing and I just wanted to see if that was really the case.