Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where to find Pre-Paid Cards for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shemsu Hor

12-13-2009

can i use riot cards online for a redemption at impulse? (the $20 for 20 and runes and annie skin)

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

12-13-2009

No Impulse does not accept riot points, if you purchase it through them, you can then use the riot cards in the riot store. I still would like clarification that that package is not locked to the GOA servers.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

12-14-2009

Thanks for all the great feedback. Right now this only applies to the US (except Hawaii). We're currently working on bringing the cards to 7-Eleven in Hawaii (which is run separately).

If the cards do well enough in the US we'll be able to expand them to Canada (and we'll definitely let you know when that happens).

Our European partners (GOA) also have several payment options on their servers.

- RiotChris

Chaosteve

12-14-2009

what about Australia???
yes yes i know its a far country and all but we got the same shops as USA does yet we dont get ur prepaid cards? O.o

sycsadist

12-14-2009

PH?? PHILIPPINES?? we are still part of the world! LOL.

Sefam

Recruiter

12-14-2009

I finished up going at RBC(bank) and buying a gift VISA card!

Now I am enjoying my Champion's Bundle. Thanks Riot

Toyman

12-14-2009

HIHi!

If we are in Hong Kong and Singapore, how can we play this game?

Toyman

Jacobstorm

12-15-2009

What about Asia region? We have a HUGE potential DoTA players that would make the change to LOL if you can provide prepaid services to us.. I've just downloaded the game and its currently updating, looks good.. Great job RIOT!

Drewky

12-16-2009

we want Walmart ( the nearest best buy is like 2 hours and the nearest 7-eleven is like 8 hours

LordBane999

12-19-2009

Alright I just bought the retail version of LoL last night at eb games, and i must say a terrific pick up, I've been following this game while it was in beta and glad to see it hit off so well. Now to help some of the people who had questions. I also live in Canada and sadly while BestBuy Canada and BestBuy America are part of the same coporation when it comes to item catalogues they are seperate. Meaning that items that are exclusive to the American Bestbuy stay an American exclusive. So sadly Canadian customers are not able to buy from the American Bestbuy site online, instead it will tell you to go BestBuy.ca (the Canadian site) or forcibly redirect you there. And before any of you say this unfair or unjust if you look at the Canadian Bestbuy site they also have deals or exclusive items for Canadian Customers. It's just that they adjust they products on a popular rising trend and when it comes to this the States have a much larger group to market and sell to.