Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where to find Pre-Paid Cards for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigas Brigadier

12-11-2009

Hello,I live here in the Philippines. Any way to get some prepaid cards here? Thanks.

NinjaBoyLao

12-11-2009

Quote:
Gigas Brigadier:
Hello,I live here in the Philippines. Any way to get some prepaid cards here? Thanks.

^ this.

jerzy

Recruiter

12-12-2009

Another Canadian here looking for Riot Points cards. I managed to find a retail box of LoL in a small shop just north of the Eaton's Center, but they don't have cards.

HellGuardian

12-12-2009

Where i live there no best buy or 7 eleven ... you guys should really sell them in gamestop and walmart plz

durfys

Recruiter

12-12-2009

Quote:
Gavvy:
What about Canada?

ya how about Canada I'm trying to requite some of my friends to play this game its so asome please get them to Canada like hopefully all in all the big city's. hope fully you do an if you do thx .

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

12-12-2009

Sounds like someone should start doing border runs. Riot should make this a competition, whoever wins gets an exclusive Twisted Fate skin since you are teleporting cards.

Chaosteve

12-12-2009

heys RiotCris i live in Sydney Australia and would like to purchase riot points, i got EB games around my place and i bought the collectors edition cd and also my friends did too
i would like Australia 7/11 to have these prepaid cards too thanx.

HaunterV

12-13-2009

Quote:
Gavvy:
What about Canada?

we got best buys in canada

Tapewormz

12-13-2009

I can't seem to find these in any Canadian 7-11's yet. Odd. I can find Playstation Netork passes, Huxley game passes and others, but no League of Legends Riot cards yet.

I keep looking.

Sorano

Recruiter

12-13-2009

Anyone know if these cards are available at EB Games in Canada? I have a store gift card and this would be THE perfect way to spend it.

Or simply, if I buy the Collector's Editon, do I have to reinstall League of Legends? I am playing with a free account and version atm. How do I upgrade my existing account?