Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

which champion?

yorick 9 40.91%
rumble 13 59.09%
Voters 22 .

which champ for top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adriansalt

05-12-2013

Hey guys, i am pretty new to league, but so far i really like mid lane and top lane. i want to buy a new champ for top, and i am between yorick, rumble, and shen. i love singed and almost never lose with him in normals. i love that he is so tanky and i can escape anything, and i like split pushing top so well. i play mostly normal games right now but want to get in to ranked once i hit 30 and get my skills up with different champions. so, who would you guys recomend? i mostly want yorick or rumble, but neither of them have been free to play in recorded history it seems like. any help is appreciated, thanks!

adriansalt

05-13-2013

Can anyone help me out? I really don't want to waste my ip... I usually prefer farming my own lane and dominating my lane over ganking other lanes if that helps... Hopefully one of them will be up free soon, but I'd really like some insight.

The Torpe

05-13-2013

Out of those two, rumble. Less hard counters, better in team fights, much more fun to play.

adriansalt

05-13-2013

Quote:
Torpe67:
Out of those two, rumble. Less hard counters, better in team fights, much more fun to play.

alright, thanks. really? i thought the whole thing about yorick was that he didnt have counters... huh, well thanks for the advice. anyone else?

cakeisgood

05-15-2013

Less hard counters?
Ever heard the joke "Yorick walks into a bar...there is no counter"

I main Yorick so I suppose I'm biased.
Rumble has a higher skill cap, and Riots putting down the nerf hammer on him. Best not to jump on the bus when its sinking

Leeaboo

05-16-2013

They're both good but i'd go with rumble. I think rumble just does more for his team, but he does take some getting use to and can be hard to get at first. Also I just don't find yorick as much fun to play, but they're both pretty damn good. Yoricks are just annoying

UnblestDevotee

05-16-2013

Man just go with akali. She was always a strong champ and for some reason riot keeps buffing her...

Eswan

05-16-2013

Everytime I fight Yorick he gets the D (I play Zed)

Miiiilo

05-16-2013

Rumble's great

Magnus Theli

05-16-2013

rumble was quite nerfed hard, go for yorick but if you want fun go rumble anyway