Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How Do I quick Scope?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkocento

Junior Member

05-12-2013

What is this Dolphin Dive you speak of? I have heard of the mundo dive, but I always thought it was only for one champion, who happens to be a doctor.
Wait...Doctor
Is mundo a incarnation of Doctor Who?
this entire conversation is creating such a large number of possibilities


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neiden

Senior Member

05-12-2013

whot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JimsHardcore

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Maybe you'd be better at a knife styled gameplay?
Have you tried katarina?

A swift knife to the face is more satisfying, and creates much more entertaining montages...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Why are threads like this the only ones reds comment on? >.>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkocento

Junior Member

05-12-2013

I dont know about Katarina, whenever someone plays her they use Commando Pro, it makes her too OP unless you have a long ranged weapon like tryndemeres sword, or a fast attack like Xeraths Q.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banana B1ast

Senior Member

05-12-2013

360 no-scope is where its at


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SculptorOvFlesh

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Banana B1ast:
360 no-scope is where its at

720 ladder stall quad tomahawk is where its at.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JimsHardcore

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Arkocento:
I dont know about Katarina, whenever someone plays her they use Commando Pro, it makes her too OP unless you have a long ranged weapon like tryndemeres sword, or a fast attack like Xeraths Q.


I thought Commando was removed, they must be hacking bro..
How do you feel about Riot shields...? They work really well with an Intervention.

720 YY No scope into a Riot Shield bash for a double kill is pretty sick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SculptorOvFlesh

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
JimsHardcore:
I thought Commando was removed, they must be hacking bro..
How do you feel about Riot shields...? They work really well with an Intervention.

720 YY No scope into a Riot Shield bash for a double kill is pretty sick.

Only if its a stolen Riot Shield wall bang emp direct impact.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkocento

Junior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
JimsHardcore:
I thought Commando was removed, they must be hacking bro..
How do you feel about Riot shields...? They work really well with an Intervention.

720 YY No scope into a Riot Shield bash for a double kill is pretty sick.

I thought you had to prestige to staff to use Riot Shields, I've seen them in youtube vids, but I've never really used it myself.
If someone used a Riot Shield, in combination with Commando I think the number of Afk's would just skyrocket