How Do I quick Scope?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkocento

05-12-2013

I have spent the last ten games as ashe trying to get it right, and then before that five as Kaitlyn, im running out of ideas, How do I get these champions to quickscope correctly?
Its becoming an incredible hassle trying to perform at maximum capacity if I cannot get them to scope in at a fast pace

Drozzi

05-12-2013

Jus no scope bro.

Arkocento

05-12-2013

But doesn't quickscope increase the damage? isn't that why Ashe's passive makes her chance of quickscoping even higher the longer she waits?

JimsHardcore

05-12-2013

Go buy yourself a modded controller for rapid fire.

Niqhtmare x

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2013

First, you must play on 10. Then, break your left trigger so it's tappable. Then, pull left trigger, and right trigger .5 seconds apart. Congrats, you are pro CoD player.

Arkocento

05-12-2013

I tried! but the fast rapid fire I could get was only 2.5 per second, which is rather slow unless you are using a bolt action rifle, and even then slight of hand should make it faster to operate! Besides Ashe uses a bow, she should totally not need to use the turbo button.
Wait, is ashe always scoped, or always no scoped?

Damiya

Technical Analyst

05-12-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Bro, quick scoping is so COD2. It's all about the dolphin dive on Draven

Morrowynds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2013

With Dravens though you need to do dat quick YY LADDER STALL and grab dem real quick then you can quick scope and no scope at the same time if you get it right doo