Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to dodge skill shots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThanksALatte

05-12-2013

Skill shots go in a straight line. So when you see that slow moving lux snare coming at you, please don't try to outrun it. Just step to the side. Thank you, from a support to your adc.

Dryad Soraka

05-12-2013

I've learned pretty well how to dodge skillshots by playing a lot of skillshot champions and landing a lot of hits.

Versel

05-12-2013

Indiana Jones syndrome.

Cool Stuffz

05-12-2013

Quote:
ThanksALatte:
Skill shots go in a straight line. So when you see that slow moving lux snare coming at you, please don't try to outrun it. Just step to the side. Thank you, from a support to your adc.

Good advice.

The problem is if you don't have a good ping your reaction time might not be quick enough.

Zilong

05-12-2013

Quote:
ThanksALatte:

Just to burst your bubble a little bit: Diana. But on the whole I agree.

Rauschen

05-12-2013

Buckshot is a skillshot too :L

Pyriana

05-12-2013

Hao to dodge Diana skill shots using your formula?!

RumbleTheDìgger

05-12-2013

Sometimes you can't afford to lose the distance by sidestepping it. Sometimes running the **** away is your best bet. But I agree, most people are pretty stupid about dodging skillshots.

Pyriana

05-12-2013

Quote:
RumbleTheDìgger:
Sometimes you can't afford to lose the distance by sidestepping it. Sometimes running the **** away is your best bet. But I agree, most people are pretty stupid about dodging skillshots.

You lose a lot more distance by getting rooted or slowed or speared than by sidestepping.

BourbonEclair

05-12-2013

what was that? i can't hear you.
too busy trying to outrun this slow-moving lux snare.